Claire Sweeney

catmag

Lad on the SMB reckoned he was on that family holiday quiz she did, where they won an apprtment in Spain (his family didn't win like). He reckoned she wandered round poolside with her chebs out all the time.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a beast ffs!

169115[/snapback]

You've blatantly done worse ;)

169122[/snapback]

Not a fucking chance! I have a impeccable hitlist my friend.

169134[/snapback]

Speaking of my hitlist, I was clearing out a load of stuff from my dad's he other week and stumbled across a couple of photos of 2 of my ex's in various states of undress. Both are stunners and I took them on different holidayd we went on, one to the Bahamas and one in Greece.

So I swiped them and they are curently hiding under my boot where the spare wheel is kept. Plan is to pass them on to Wacky who'll scan them then send me the image so's I can share them with you all. Just have to get round to it.

169162[/snapback]

;)

It's what they would have wanted tbh.

Incidentally, you're bragging's worse than J69's at the mo so you're under pressure to come up with some hard evidence here. fnarr fnarr.

Scouse accent is shite

makes em sound thick and like they'd as soon rob you and shag you tbh.

best accent on the bird is Southern Irish tbs tbs

:bedhump:

Yet another thread which turns into a discussion on who's fit, who's not, who's got the best Norks, who you'd shag etc etc.......

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on ;) You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and celebs :) You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

Do you seriously think any of them would give any of you even a second glance? ;)

:)

Yet another thread which turns into a discussion on who's fit, who's not, who's got the best Norks, who you'd shag etc etc.......

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs  :) You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

Do you seriously think any of them would give any of you even a second glance? ;)

169284[/snapback]

I reckon I could nail Sweeny tbh. Common as muck and would love a young stunner like me on her arm.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs  :) You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

169284[/snapback]

I've stopped biting tbh. Just let them and their hormones get on with it.... :yes

She's a beast ffs!

169115[/snapback]

169122[/snapback]

169134[/snapback]

Speaking of my hitlist, I was clearing out a load of stuff from my dad's he other week and stumbled across a couple of photos of 2 of my ex's in various states of undress. Both are stunners and I took them on different holidayd we went on, one to the Bahamas and one in Greece.

So I swiped them and they are curently hiding under my boot where the spare wheel is kept. Plan is to pass them on to Wacky who'll scan them then send me the image so's I can share them with you all. Just have to get round to it.

169162[/snapback]

;)

Incidentally, you're bragging's worse than J69's at the mo so you're under pressure to come up with some hard evidence here. fnarr fnarr.

169263[/snapback]

Don't worry my evidence will make you hard son, just picture me spunking all over their faces and you'll get even harder no doubt!

One of them would have wanted it and the other has no remote possibility of being anywhere near a pc to be able to see she's cyber-famous!

I can out brag J69 any day of the week tbh.

169284[/snapback]

We can't all look like celebrities though can we?

:yes

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs   :) You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

169284[/snapback]

I've stopped biting tbh. Just let them and their hormones get on with it.... :angry:

169294[/snapback]

LOL...im not 'biting' in the slightest Cath, i find reading these male conversations extremely funny, just what i need to cheer me up!! :)

Infact, on another forum, i often used to think of different woman in the public eye, and post a daily.....'Would you or wouldnt you' thread!!

:angry:

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs   :) You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

169284[/snapback]

169296[/snapback]

No thank god! :) false tits, teeth, nails and personalities dont appeal :yes

:blush:

169284[/snapback]

169296[/snapback]

No thank god! :) false tits, teeth, nails and personalities dont appeal :yes

169299[/snapback]

I meant Rick Parfitt :angry:

:rolleyes:

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs   :yes You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

169284[/snapback]

169296[/snapback]

No thank god! :) false tits, teeth, nails and personalities dont appeal ;)

169299[/snapback]

I meant Rick Parfitt :razz:

169300[/snapback]

Blimey alex, not you aswell?? :rolleyes::)

You're way behind though, Gemmill said im Francis Rossi now, as my hair is dark, long and straight!! :bedhump:

She's a beast ffs!

169115[/snapback]

169122[/snapback]

169134[/snapback]

169162[/snapback]

;)

169263[/snapback]

Don't worry my evidence will make you hard son, just picture me spunking all over their faces and you'll get even harder no doubt!

One of them would have wanted it and the other has no remote possibility of being anywhere near a pc to be able to see she's cyber-famous!

169295[/snapback]

I have a morbid curiosity to know why one of them has no possibility of accessing a PC? :)

Is she

1. Dead

2. A bit 'special'

3. 50 Cent

Dizzy as owt her like. ;)  Wait for the penny to drop...................:)

169301[/snapback]

;)

Im not dizzy at all Gem :)

I just wouldnt think of Rick Parfitt as a celeb!!!! :bedhump:

:rolleyes:

Makes me chuckle every time i read you lot carrying on  ;)  You talk as if you have your pick of these stunning models, actresses and  celebs   :yes You discard them as you please as if you were gods gift!!!

169284[/snapback]

169296[/snapback]

No thank god! :) false tits, teeth, nails and personalities dont appeal ;)

169299[/snapback]

I meant Rick Parfitt :rolleyes:

169300[/snapback]

Blimey alex, not you aswell?? :rolleyes::)

You're way behind though, Gemmill said im Francis Rossi now, as my hair is dark, long and straight!! :bedhump:

169305[/snapback]

Only joking :razz: Although while I agreed with you're initial response re: 'celebs', the whoosh made me chuckle.

Dizzy as owt her like. ;)  Wait for the penny to drop...................:bedhump:

169301[/snapback]

;)

Im not dizzy at all Gem :)

I just wouldnt think of Rick Parfitt as a celeb!!!! :yes

169307[/snapback]

:) Status Quo opened Live Aid.

She's a beast ffs!

169115[/snapback]

169122[/snapback]

169134[/snapback]

169162[/snapback]

;)

169263[/snapback]

169295[/snapback]

I have a morbid curiosity to know why one of them has no possibility of accessing a PC? :)

Is she

1. Dead

2. A bit 'special'

3. 50 Cent

169306[/snapback]

She's currently residing at Her Majesty's pleasure listening to Akon's "Locked up", she comes from a family notorious in Gateshead for ram-raiding and drug dealing.

Tbh Claire Sweeney doesn't strike me as being all too fussy...

I think she's fat and minging myself, the scouse accent just makes things worse. Don't even get me started on her singing!

169308[/snapback]

Was that deliberately meant to charicature the sort of thing TR was talking about? ;)

Edited by alex

I think she's fat and minging myself, the scouse accent just makes things worse. Don't even get me started on her singing!

169308[/snapback]

Was that deliberately meant to charicature the sort of thing TR was talking about? ;)

169312[/snapback]

;)

169308[/snapback]

169312[/snapback]

169313[/snapback]

;)