Poker question

MattM4

Aye, or here for WMP or VLC:

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:52412

... have it on kind of in the background, it's pretty boring so far... and they are 12 hours (12h!!) in already.

You can only imagine all the fun and games provided at the table from this guy, Alex Kravchenko:

469d920455426kc1.jpg

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chip leader is a total moron. :razz: I haven't watched too much, but I gather he lost the majority of his dominant chip lead in about the first 15 hands of the FT by trying to play every hand, and I know he's since had some nasty suckouts to rebuild his jack (re-raising pre-flop, and then calling all in with J8o against KJo and hitting his 3-outer on the turn, then having the nerve to run around the room screaming "YAAAAAAASSSS!" :razz: ).

Did he run around squealing YAAAAS again?

Oh yes he did :razz::(<_<

Is that 3-handed now?

yeap

:razz: Sorry for demanding that you be roving reporter!

Jerry "The Twat" Yang >> 67,300,000

Raymond Rahme >> 36,100,000

Tuan Lam >> 24,075,000

For any further info I direct you to the pokernews page: :razz:

:razz: I can't get onto there from work. :razz: That Rahme bloke lost it earlier when his QQ lost to the A4 and started moving in pre-flop every hand for about 30 BB or something. Glad to see he didn't manage to get himself knocked out. Would be nice if someone could overturn Yang to win it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First episode of the new season of High Stakes Poker aired last night. probably the best poker show along with Poker After Dark.

higstalogona3.jpg

It's already up on pokerbay or pokertube (clickety)... great first episode.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone needs an invite for the poker bay, let me know. They only introduced it recently, and I think everyone I know who'd want one is already on there.

It's a good little site pokerbay for sure... but lately I find can't really be bothered downloading and getting a good ratio on it so just watch High Stakes Poker on Pokertube and Poker After Dark on the nbc site. The only shows I bother with anyway.

Any other good ones that aren't just pre flop all in fests (*cough* WPT *cough*) ? :huh:

PS: how do you know if you have invites to give away on the bay?

PS: how do you know if you have invites to give away on the bay?

Up the top where it says, Ratio: x Uploaded: x Downloaded: x Invites: x

I think those you mentioned are basically the only good poker shows at the moment. UK cash game just been filmed, not sure when that hits the screens, probably several months.

Edited by ObaGol

It's something like 650k-1 to flop one, not sure over seven cards. So an 8-tabling grinder probably not seeing more than a couple a year.

Gemmill, spongebob - cts vid up on cr - delivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of a fella called Jean-Robert Bellande? He's on the current series of U.S. Survivor and claims to be a famous player. Either way, so far he's done nothing but act like, well, a complete and utter Bellande. I remain to be convinced that this is all part of his grand poker-style strategy...

This whole Absolute Poker superuser controversy is pretty fascinating I must say... apparently it all came from this particular hand:

Stage #896976330 Tourney ID 1883389 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No

Limit $4500 - 2007-09-13 01:43:48 (ET)

Table: 14 (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealer

Seat 3 - POTRIPPER ($765740 in chips)

Seat 8 - CRAZYMARCO ($214260 in chips)

POTRIPPER - Ante $450

CRAZYMARCO - Ante $450

POTRIPPER - Posts small blind $2250

CRAZYMARCO - Posts big blind $4500

*** POCKET CARDS ***

Dealt to CRAZYMARCO [9h 2h]

POTRIPPER - Calls $2250

CRAZYMARCO - Checks

*** FLOP *** [4h Kd Kh]

CRAZYMARCO - Checks

POTRIPPER - Bets $9000

CRAZYMARCO - Calls $9000

*** TURN *** [4h Kd Kh] [7s]

CRAZYMARCO - Checks

POTRIPPER - Bets $13500

CRAZYMARCO - All-In(Raise) $200310 to $200310

POTRIPPER - Calls $186810

*** RIVER *** [4h Kd Kh 7s] [5s]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

POTRIPPER - Shows [10c 9c] (One pair, kings)

CRAZYMARCO - Shows [9h 2h] (One pair, kings)

POTRIPPER Collects $428520 from main pot

iputyouontm2.jpg

The guy played every hand bar 7 in this MTT... every time he didnt play a hand, someone at the table had either AA, KK or QQ.