Poker question

MattM4

Emailed Party asking them if they'd like to offer me a reload bonus to tempt me back from Poker Stars. They duly obliged. Worth a shot for anyone not playing regularly on Stars. Did the same with Full Tilt and Pokerroom, but neither wanted to play.

27% rakeback on Full Tilt too, if you sign up through The Hendon Mob.

Jargon-tastic. :naughty:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing Sky Poker for the last week or so.

started off with £4 and now have....

£3.46

not bad for a week of fun! 4p a big blind so Im not exactly a high roller yet but i still shit it when someone calls my big bluff!

anyone else play on there?

Been playing Sky Poker for the last week or so.

started off with £4 and now have....

£3.46

not bad for a week of fun! 4p a big blind so Im not exactly a high roller yet but i still shit it when someone calls my big bluff!

anyone else play on there?

Nah, Pokerstars for the most part. Party Poker at the mo just to get a deposit bonus and to see whether I prefer it to Stars. Still unsure.

Playing a $50 SNG. I'm a high roller!

I take it from the lack of an update that you lost, Mr. High Roller. :lol:

Fucking hell, people calling re-raises preflop with KQ. Busted my 10-10, wasn't happy.

Went to Chip Leader today, bought Sklanskys book theory of poker, was playing him for a while, was good craic. Best job in the world he has.

phew, started playing some cash games today on Everest...

Just went all in with AK beating 88 and QQ :icon_lol: made 6 dollars in one hand. Much more worth it.

You can also lose $6 in one hand aswell though.

I prefer cash games, as one bad beat in a Tourney can put you out of the tournament, in a cash game, you can just buy straight back in.

• 4 weeks later...
How's everyone doing? I've made a bit of money the last few weeks, made my monthy wage in a few days, was pretty chuffed.

Do you get paid peanuts :o

Sorry.

Poker is changing the way I feel about money I have to say. I think twice about every single euro I spend, and if I don't really get my money's worth it annoys me a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was looking up the listings for Peep Show tonight, and saw this:

22:00 Derren Brown: Trick or Treat

Derren's twisted take on Trick or Treat continues. This week non-poker-playing North London pensioner Anne is in for a treat as Derren teaches her to play Texas Hold 'Em poker and enters her into a professional tournament.

interesting

• 2 months later...