Poker question

MattM4

Pokerstars for me. I don't play play money, but if you're going to get used to somewhere with the intention of playing for real money, it may as well be Stars.

And aye, nice hand Matt - just a shame you end up winning knack all with hands like that. :calmdown:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't looked through this thread for a while, but got a quick question for anyone else who plays on Macs, what sites are available to us now? I use Pokerroom out of preference over Full Tilt, and quite like it, but are there any more options? Also is there any software that's any good? I use sharkscope as a site, but is there anything else that might help me?

Mowen, you really need a PC mate. I ended up buying a laptop in the end cos there's loads you're missing out on on a Mac. Party were designing Mac software, but it was cash games only last time I looked so no SNGs or tournaments.

SNG Power Tools is class, but again it's PC only, as is Poker Tracker. Tourney Manager is good for tracking results, but these are all PC only I'm afraid. <_<

Cheers for the info Gemmil, but seeings as I'm a st*dent I'll stick with what I have for the time being! Not exactly a big roller, happy to keep making small profit off the $5 10-manners for the time being, last of the big spenders I guess.

Surely it can't be long before someone designs some good software for us on a Mac? Surely....?

If two people have a full house it's the highest three of a kind that wins yes?

My brother had Kings full of aces and I had aces full of threes. I'm absolutely convinced I won with that hand but the bastard doesn't trust me.... can't blame him tbh

Edited by Woodgate27

If two people have a full house it's the highest three of a kind that wins yes?

My brother had Kings full of aces and I had aces full of threes. I'm absolutely convinced I won with that hand but the bastard doesn't trust me.... can't blame him tbh

You won, yes.

Aye she keeps popping up at the World Series and that. Don't think she tends to last too long mind. Jennifer Tilly has won a few bits and pieces though.

Jen Tilley is fine for a 40 odd year old. Think she's 48 or so?

Aye she keeps popping up at the World Series and that. Don't think she tends to last too long mind. Jennifer Tilly has won a few bits and pieces though.

Jen Tilley is fine for a 40 odd year old. Think she's 48 or so?

What? really?

edit: wow indeed 48. Didn't see who she was at first... one of those actresses that you've seen hundreds of times but never really know what her name is.

71528475kr2.jpg

She's the bird with the big tits in the lift in Liar Liar. Amazin rack.

Actually no, she's the blonde woman whose case Carey has to defend isn't she?

I dunno now you mention it, I havent seen that film for ages. Just Tilley has a nice rack, and so does the brid int he lift, so I put 2 and 2 together.

I was flicking through the channels the other day, and Jen Tilley was doing a lezza scene. Sadly the other lass looked like Jon Bon Jovi.