The Luque Situation

aimaad22

I think he was joking like. It was a very good goal but to go all Alan Hansen, the 'keeper should have saved it and Riise ran 3/4 of the length of without being challenged.

176947[/snapback]

Of course he was joking, maybe I should of went with the:

"What you talkin bout Willis???"

I just had this funny image of SLP walking around the goal like Vivian in the young ones after he took his head off sticking it out the train window,

"Come back you bastid!" :)

It's late and I'm still at work ;)

Edited by sammynb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

To be fair, it wouldn't take much to just run with a ball at your feet (with no-one within 5 yards of you) and then strike it on target with power under absolutely no pressure at all. I wasn't that impressed.

Partly because of your inability to form a rational thought, or debate with others, enhanced by your supercilious attitude over Luque's ;) wonder goal ;) , but mainly because you take it so personally, you twat! :D

176889[/snapback]

I dont start swearing at people just because they think a goal is better than it perhaps was. I will now stop wasting my time around scum like yourself.