Hargreaves off to Man United

Gemmill

If he signs it'll probably means that Smith will be upfront again for them.

179042[/snapback]

Ferguson has already said Smith will go back to playing as a forward when he returns from injury I think.

179211[/snapback]

Makes sense. I hadn't heard heard or read any quotes from Fergie about Smith but you'd think they'd give him another go upfront considering there hasn't been that much movement for top quality strikers this summer.

Youre all so up your own arses its unbelievable. Do you actually believe that everything you post is infallible!?

179330[/snapback]

And your superiority complex is becoming tiresome.

Youre all so up your own arses its unbelievable. Do you actually believe that everything you post is infallible!?

179330[/snapback]

And your superiority complex is becoming tiresome.

179413[/snapback]

Without taking the piss, it is a trait of those that wannabe straight edge soldiers.

They generally need to get out, have a good drink, their brains fooked oot and realise lifes a piece of shit when you look at it. <_<

That might be funny if you didnt mean it.

179341[/snapback]

Well you have been wrong several times in this thread. Toys out the pram too <_<

I don't know what's more ridiculous; J69's opinions or saying I'm part of a clique?

Crawl back into your hole mongface.

179686[/snapback]

<_< Another one goes over Sima's head! I honestly thought you were brighter, the irony of you slagging J69, like.

I don't know what's more ridiculous; J69's opinions or saying I'm part of a clique?

179686[/snapback]

<_< tbh

179686[/snapback]

<_< Another one goes over Sima's head! I honestly thought you were brighter, the irony of you slagging J69, like.

179689[/snapback]

Hook, line and thinker.