North East top dogs

Sima

The key word, that you missed, is

sometimes ...

Anyway, good job we have had a board thats created a big gap between us though, its not skyboys fault they think its always been like that ....

:D

186758[/snapback]

:lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the ONLY subject Leazes likes to talk about.  A thread can be about anything else and he'll always try and steer it towards his favourite subject - Shepherd and the board - no matter how tenous the link.

186558[/snapback]

Well there's this subject and Immigration etc. on Gen Chat.

EDIT: Ditto'ed.

186563[/snapback]

I DON'T like to see NUFC fans talking like plastic wanker Manu fans, and the simple fact is that there are too many of these skyboy types going around these days, especially those who hardly go to games and know nowt about the club, and even worse live in foreign countries and think they know all about the club to boot when they know nowt.

What I say is fact. Pre-1992 we didn't laugh at the mackems, because sometimes they were above us.

Anyway, baldy :rolleyes: , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

All we need now is to get rid of that lazy, cowardly Spanish twat, who was supposed to have replaced Bellamy, Robert, or somebody, and we might get someone in who will at least play for the shirt before Thursday with the money.

186584[/snapback]

I think you might find w*nker :D that they have in fact been above us since 1992 also.

186643[/snapback]

oh dear, whats the matter, were you one of those w*ankers who said Luque was going to be a brilliant world star ....

It's the ONLY subject Leazes likes to talk about.  A thread can be about anything else and he'll always try and steer it towards his favourite subject - Shepherd and the board - no matter how tenous the link.

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

I DON'T like to see NUFC fans talking like plastic wanker Manu fans, and the simple fact is that there are too many of these skyboy types going around these days, especially those who hardly go to games and know nowt about the club, and even worse live in foreign countries and think they know all about the club to boot when they know nowt.

What I say is fact. Pre-1992 we didn't laugh at the mackems, because sometimes they were above us.

Anyway, baldy :D , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

All we need now is to get rid of that lazy, cowardly Spanish twat, who was supposed to have replaced Bellamy, Robert, or somebody, and we might get someone in who will at least play for the shirt before Thursday with the money.

186584[/snapback]

I think you might find w*nker :rolleyes: that they have in fact been above us since 1992 also.

186643[/snapback]

oh dear, whats the matter, were you one of those w*ankers who said Luque was going to be a brilliant world star ....

186763[/snapback]

:lol: The irrelevance of that comment to what went before it is ASTOUNDING.

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :rolleyes: , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

186584[/snapback]

I think you might find w*nker :D that they have in fact been above us since 1992 also.

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

Didn't everyone apart from you say that though?

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :D , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

186584[/snapback]

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

186766[/snapback]

So you are admitting that, once again, I am right :rolleyes:

Nice one.

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :lol: , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

186584[/snapback]

I think you might find w*nker :rolleyes: that they have in fact been above us since 1992 also.

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

186766[/snapback]

So you are admitting that, once again, I am right :D

Nice one.

186769[/snapback]

:lol: How old are you again?

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :lol: , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

;)

186584[/snapback]

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

186766[/snapback]

Nice one.

186769[/snapback]

186771[/snapback]

your judgement improves over time Alex mate don't worry about it, you might not always get it wrong all the time :lol: then again, you might !!!!

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

;)

186584[/snapback]

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

186766[/snapback]

Nice one.

186769[/snapback]

186771[/snapback]

your judgement improves over time Alex mate don't worry about it, you might not always get it wrong all the time :lol: then again, you might !!!!

186775[/snapback]

So how come you couldn't spot the blatant sarcasm then?

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

:(

186584[/snapback]

186643[/snapback]

186763[/snapback]

186766[/snapback]

Nice one.

186769[/snapback]

186771[/snapback]

186775[/snapback]

So how come you couldn't spot the blatant sarcasm then?

186778[/snapback]

sarcasm ? Me ? ;)

sarcasm ? Me ?  :D

186780[/snapback]

No, me, you senile dolt :lol:

186781[/snapback]

I haven't looked at the mackems best team, but the best mackem player I have ever seen and who would walk into any Newcastle team is probably Colin Todd.

Woodgate is also a "cover" central defender like Todd but ignoring the balance of a central defensive partnership, I would put those 2 in, with Irving Nattrass at right back, as those 3 are the best defenders I have ever seen play for both clubs.

Other best mackems are: Charlie Hurley, Gordon Harris, Gary Rowell, Jim Montgomery, Dave Watson, Dennis Tueart, John O'Hare, Neil Martin, Barry Venison [joint qualification]. I never saw Clough play. There are one or two I can't think of or remember because they have been mostly shite in the last 20 years.

Most of those players would have got into our own teams, in their time.

186780[/snapback]

186781[/snapback]

I haven't looked at the mackems best team, but the best mackem player I have ever seen and who would walk into any Newcastle team is probably Colin Todd.

Woodgate is also a "cover" central defender like Todd but ignoring the balance of a central defensive partnership, I would put those 2 in, with Irving Nattrass at right back, as those 3 are the best defenders I have ever seen play for both clubs.

Other best mackems are: Charlie Hurley, Gordon Harris, Gary Rowell, Jim Montgomery, Dave Watson, Dennis Tueart, John O'Hare, Neil Martin, Barry Venison [joint qualification]. I never saw Clough play. There are one or two I can't think of or remember because they have been mostly shite in the last 20 years.

186788[/snapback]

No mention of Shepherd/the board?

186780[/snapback]

186781[/snapback]

186788[/snapback]

186792[/snapback]

The last 20 years were Bob Murrays fault.

sarcasm ? Me ?  :rolleyes:

186780[/snapback]

186781[/snapback]

186788[/snapback]

186792[/snapback]

The last 20 years were Bob Murrays fault.

186822[/snapback]

But that's relevant to the thread though :D

Hint's probably in the title tbh

186490[/snapback]

Rob W will have seen them play.

186549[/snapback]

Well I 'll let no-one stand in my way when it comes to slagging off the Poisonous Rabble on wearside but that first XI on the post is a bloody joke yes?

In my years Jimmie Montgomery, Stan Andersen and Charley Hurley were brilliant players and Jim Baxter was always worth the admission money alone when he could be arsed to break into a sweat (not often mind)

but that was when they could give us a game..............................

sometimes ...

186758[/snapback]

We did, or you did? :lol:

186885[/snapback]

The specific reply, in response to the post at 1205 today is - the mackems have NOT finished above us AT ALL since the summer of 1992. Which was the summer Keegan took over as manager, and the takeover of the club by the Halls and Shepherd began in earnest.

Before that, they DID finish above us - sometimes - but I understand the skyboys of this world may possibly think we have always finished above the mackems, as we have soared above them since the 1992 takeover.

Before this takeover, they actually DID have players who would have got into a Newcastle side - sometimes - as I have named them, in my opinon, having seen those players.

The recent hammering at the SOS was overdue revenge for the 4-1 defeat at SJP when Rowell scored a hat trick, and the 3-0 defeat on Wyn Davies's debut at SJP, which was the day of my 12th birthday.

sometimes ...

186758[/snapback]

We did, or you did? :lol:

186885[/snapback]

The specific reply, in response to the post at 1205 today is - the mackems have NOT finished above us AT ALL since the summer of 1992. Which was the summer Keegan took over as manager, and the takeover of the club by the Halls and Shepherd began in earnest.

186939[/snapback]

Apart from when they finished above us twice with Reid as manager you mean?

1999/2000

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

2000/2001

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

He obviously means in terms of buying England internationals and filling the ground :lol:

186955[/snapback]

5th best on average beats 7th every time tbh.

1999/2000

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

2000/2001

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

He obviously means in terms of buying England internationals and filling the ground :lol:

186955[/snapback]

yep, you're right I forgot about monkey heeds few years.....

Didn't last though :D

Actually, I forgot about those few years when I was thinking of their best players too - obviously - as Sewperkev should have played for better clubs when they went downwards again - like us !!!!!

1999/2000

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

2000/2001

Sunderland = 7th

Newcastle = 11th

186955[/snapback]

yep, you're right I forgot about monkey heeds few years.....

Didn't last though :D

Actually, I forgot about those few years when I was thinking of their best players too - obviously - as Sewperkev should have played for better clubs when they went downwards again - like us !!!!!

186995[/snapback]

Ive got a couple on board but surely that is just gibberish

I'd forgotten Cloughie................

A real goal poacher - I don't think he ever scored from more than 5 yards out

but he got a shed load.........