Best Puppet ever?

bobbyshinton

They were on english TV for a year or so-ITV at stupid o clock in the am over the weekend. I'd cry laughing watching them especially a group of us post chucking out time. Would love to know if they had a DVD out? Will check out the You tube stuff ;)

187481[/snapback]

You know it's the blokes who did Zig & Zag? Credibility out the window over there, probably. ;)

Had a quick look, it looks like it's on DVD, Podge & Rodge: A scare at Bedtime.

187488[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus Wept tbh. Mind you Zig and Zag werent altogether unfunny until Simon Cowell got his hands on their furry bollocks I spose.

Despite that bombshell I'm definitely gonna get the DVD. Just seen a link to irishmusicmail.com too who are selling them.

zig and zag though..........ffs!!!!

;) Jesus Wept tbh. Mind you Zig and Zag werent altogether unfunny until Simon Cowell got his hands on their furry bollocks I spose.

Despite that bombshell I'm definitely gonna get the DVD. Just seen a link to irishmusicmail.com too who are selling them.

zig and zag though..........ffs!!!!

187496[/snapback]

The thing is, they're children's tv puppets, who were picked up by English television to entertain adults for some reason! :lol:

Wogan was ;) discovered ;) naked and covered in cow shit on the run from a clinic, you sure can pick them.