9th anniversary of Diana's death.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

She's dead and it was tragic and all that, but FFS, it's 9 years - some people need to let go!

There was a documentary on the other night about "who killed Diana". Bunch of people at pension age who started some sort of cult who reckon that MI6 bumped her off, even had explosives in the car :unsure:

They reckon they've spent £1,000s trying to prove this as well - fuck's sake man, their poor grandkids! :rolleyes:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree that the media and Al-Fayed need to let them rest in peace like. They aint coming back and no-one's ever going to know :unsure: what really happened :rolleyes: Let it lie!

He's minging, but no doubt a complete charmer.  I think it's pretty fucking harsh to brand her a dirty slapper.

188447[/snapback]

Methinks Cath doth protest too much tbh.

edited for clarity. :unsure:

Edited by ObaGol

One of those things where people say do you remember where you were. Usually I say no, but this one (and twin towers) I can. I was in Ibiza, downstair in our digs, drink in hand ready to go out on the lash :unsure:

One of those things where people say do you remember where you were.  Usually I say no, but this one (and twin towers) I can.  I was in Ibiza, downstair in our digs, drink in hand ready to go out on the lash :unsure:

188461[/snapback]

I was on a plane mid-Atlantic. I'm innocent, guv.

One of those things where people say do you remember where you were.  Usually I say no, but this one (and twin towers) I can.  I was in Ibiza, downstair in our digs, drink in hand ready to go out on the lash :unsure:

188461[/snapback]

Well I was on my way to the f*cking Liverpool match wich got f*cking cancelled cos of the stupid slapper.

I was woken up to the news that our game with Liverpool was postponed. :unsure:

Only reason I gave a shite tbh. I was in Cambridge at the time, the response was hysterical.

I can understand why the outpouring of grief was so huge at the time tbh, for whatever reason she had an iconic status for a lot of people (particularly young women from Foreign, as I discovered on my year abroad when they wouldn't shut up asking me what I thought about her :unsure:). Anyone who's still hung up on it now wants their head read though.

I can understand why the outpouring of grief was so huge at the time tbh, for whatever reason she had an iconic status for a lot of people (particularly young women from Foreign, as I discovered on my year abroad when they wouldn't shut up asking me what I thought about her :unsure:). Anyone who's still hung up on it now wants their head read though.

188478[/snapback]

I think anyone who has that much emotion invested in someone they don't actually know needs their head checked.

188478[/snapback]

I think anyone who has that much emotion invested in someone they don't actually know needs their head checked.

188485[/snapback]

Psychologically it's probably more the vivid, splashed-across-every-channel personification of their fear that absolutely nothing in life is ever permanent or guaranteed.

Either that or they thought she was a really snappy dresser.

Psychologically it's probably more the vivid, splashed-across-every-channel personification of their fear that absolutely nothing in life is ever permanent or guaranteed.

188490[/snapback]

A little from column A, and a little from column B. It's not healthy, though, is it?

188490[/snapback]

A little from column A, and a little from column B. It's not healthy, though, is it?

188498[/snapback]

No, either on an individual or societal (??) scale. It reminded me of the Evita saga in Argentina. I mean, I thought we were a bit more advanced than the Argies ffs.

Who fancies cowriting "Dianna - the musical" with me then? Make a fortune.

Don't Cry For Me, Bognor Regis.

188507[/snapback]

De Dodi Do, De Da Di Died.

188553[/snapback]

If I was a tabloid editor at the time I would have ran with the Headline "Di dead as a Dodi". To the utter ruin of the paper, obviously.

The Dodi and Diana memorial in Harrod's has to be seen to be believed btw :unsure:

188567[/snapback]

To save people the trip:

98263979_b4414c46b3.jpg

188579[/snapback]

doesn't do it justice TBH

the surroundings, the lighting, the tat

well worth a visit

Lady Diana's death had more effect on me TBH

188401[/snapback]

Taking the piss or not? :unsure:

188407[/snapback]

not really - I didn't know anyone in New York by name, reputation or sight whereas Di was "The People's Princess"