luque deal not dead-talks are ongoing

nufc1984

I think this might just be a case that their chairman/President is an even bigger tit than Freddie.

16368[/snapback]

Quotes from the Bayern representatives (Hoeneß and Rummenigge) about Lendoiro:

"He is not serious."

"He tried to con us."

"He tried to blackmail Makaay." (Makaay had to abstain from one month wages Deportivo owed him so that the deal could go through.)

"I have never witnessed such business conduct in 20 years. We will tell more about the conduct of Deportivo when we have the FIFA clearance for Makaay."

and many more.

While Lendoiro said:

"They might have been good football players, but they don't know much about negotiations."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted, oh well Championship football has got better over the years :razz:

16388[/snapback]

Don't go knocking the championship, I think it's class :blink: (a class below the prem as well :nufc: )

It wont get that bad, as soon as Shola comes back he'll get a few goals in, then Chopra will recover and he'll be the next Shearer. Come January, we'll have Luque and Owen up front.

It wont get that bad, as soon as Shola comes back he'll get a few goals in, then Chopra will recover and he'll be the next Shearer. Come January, we'll have Luque and Owen up front.

16394[/snapback]

Brock, you need to take smaller tokes or add more water to it :blink::razz:

He obviously wasn’t our first target yet we’ve unsuccessfully bid more for him than we needed to to land the player who was our first target, i.e. Boa Morte. Does Anyone else find this strange?

16303[/snapback]

Just to change the subject slightly, it makes you wonder if the boys at .com do read this forum...... Alex's point has just been added to the story at the top of the page. :blink:

He obviously wasn’t our first target yet we’ve unsuccessfully bid more for him than we needed to to land the player who was our first target, i.e. Boa Morte. Does Anyone else find this strange?

16303[/snapback]

Just to change the subject slightly, it makes you wonder if the boys at .com do read this forum...... Alex's point has just been added to the story at the top of the page. :razz:

16398[/snapback]

Eee, the cheeky bastids! :blink:

I'm sure this was actually a point I made last week Alex you theiving Gypo!

16404[/snapback]

I didn't read it (honest), obviously a case of great minds think alike :blink:

Gutted, oh well Championship football has got better over the years :nufc:

16388[/snapback]

Don't go knocking the championship, I think it's class :blink: (a class below the prem as well :nufc: )

16394[/snapback]

surley then Luque on the left wing and the next chearer and owen up front ? :razz:

I'm sure this was actually a point I made last week Alex you theiving Gypo!

16404[/snapback]

I didn't read it (honest), obviously a case of great minds think alike :blink:

16407[/snapback]

Whoever came up with it first - its still a pretty damning point against Shepherd and Souness's bolloxing up of transfers this season. :razz:

Gutted, oh well Championship football has got better over the years :D

16388[/snapback]

Don't go knocking the championship, I think it's class :wink2: (a class below the prem as well :D )

16394[/snapback]

surley then Luque on the left wing and the next chearer and owen up front ? ;)

16409[/snapback]

I'm accounting for injuries and suspensions ;)