If only Tony Blair had any balls to say this...

Geordie Boyo

Is this serious or are they PMing and telling one another what to say next? :lol:

192511[/snapback]

They were both busy in PMs for a while so I'm guessing they're on the wind up...

192525[/snapback]

Can you two (you and Gol) read PMs btw? :yes

192542[/snapback]

No but we (like everyone else) can see when two people are busy in there. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together like.....

However as we have access the database back end, we could theoretically see what's in every table of the forum but I really have neither the time nor the inclination...

192547[/snapback]

I do, but wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Fancy passing on the info? :lol:

192552[/snapback]

You think I have the info? :)

It would require several hours of working out which fields are in which table just to work out the architecture. Then there's the time needed to properly write the php query (of which i don't know the language that well).

End result will probably be a load of drunken PMs containing absolute shite back and forth between Radgi & Brock!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's being over the top, if this cunt wants a fight he can have one.  It's one time too many with the Irish insults, but I suppose what else have you got to pick on? :lol:

Billy, let's cut the shite with the childish insults.  You name a time and place, neutral territory, and I'm there.  Go get a map of the world so you can see where France ios, and pick somewhere between me and you to meet up.  PM me a picture and a place.

192558[/snapback]

Billys a proddy name isn't it? Give that orange bastard one from me!

No one's being over the top, if this cunt wants a fight he can have one.  It's one time too many with the Irish insults, but I suppose what else have you got to pick on? :lol:

Billy, let's cut the shite with the childish insults.  You name a time and place, neutral territory, and I'm there.  Go get a map of the world so you can see where France ios, and pick somewhere between me and you to meet up.  PM me a picture and a place.

192558[/snapback]

Soz Paddy

:yes

(is that me playing along enough? :lol:)

Is this serious or are they PMing and telling one another what to say next? :lol:

192511[/snapback]

They were both busy in PMs for a while so I'm guessing they're on the wind up...

192525[/snapback]

Can you two (you and Gol) read PMs btw? :lol:

192542[/snapback]

No but we (like everyone else) can see when two people are busy in there. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together like.....

However as we have access the database back end, we could theoretically see what's in every table of the forum but I really have neither the time nor the inclination...

192547[/snapback]

Lying thicko.

192554[/snapback]

:yes

Libellous tbh. I may be thick, but I'm standing up! FACTAMUNDO

192558[/snapback]

Looks like your having trouble reading that I've already suggested that you thick twat! I suggest you give those eyebrows a trim now never mind when you see my foot caving in your face! You name a time dickhead, I'm good whenever....

192558[/snapback]

Looks like your having trouble reading that I've already suggested that you thick twat! I suggest you give those eyebrows a trim now never mind when you see my foot caving in your face! You name a time dickhead, I'm good whenever....

192568[/snapback]

"you're"

:lol:

Boyo, we're done. :lol:

We got excited too quickly and blew it. :angry:

192573[/snapback]

Aye, I jumped straight in there.....AGAIN! Before I got that 2nd PM and fucked it up. :lol::yes:)

Still though, we had Alex & Gemmill going for a bit! :D

Shall I move this to another forum which only Oba and Boyo can see? I assume everyone else is bored of it now? :lol:

192570[/snapback]

Any chance I could request one for you and Craig to keep your Nerlinger discussions in, wetting yourselves over the latest security mod? :lol:

192573[/snapback]

Aye, I jumped straight in there.....AGAIN! Before I got that 2nd PM and fucked it up. :lol::yes:)

192577[/snapback]

You lost your blob for a bit too :D

:D

We got excited too quickly and blew it. :D

192573[/snapback]

192577[/snapback]

I was just waiting to find out you hadn't really got any of the PMs and I had been claimed in Calais. :angry:

Shall I move this to another forum which only Oba and Boyo can see? I assume everyone else is bored of it now? :lol:

192570[/snapback]

Any chance I could request one for you and Craig to keep your Nerlinger discussions in, wetting yourselves over the latest security mod? :lol:

192581[/snapback]

We already have one of those :yes

192573[/snapback]

192577[/snapback]

Alex maybe, not me. :D

192573[/snapback]

192577[/snapback]

You lost your blob for a bit too :D

:D

192583[/snapback]

That was all part of the wind-up too, man! :D

:blush:

Aye, I jumped straight in there.....AGAIN! Before I got that 2nd PM and fucked it up.  :lol:  :lol:  :yes

Still though, we had Alex & Gemmill going for a bit!  :angry:

192577[/snapback]

The key words " take it slowly though" never reached the intended target. Like some high tension war movie, they went over the front without receiving those all important words from home. :D

Just for the record, Billy, if I do finally make it over for a piss up and offer you a pint, I'm not offering you out, please don't glass me! :)

:lol: Yeah, yeah :lol:

192590[/snapback]

Alex trying ferociously to deflect attention from the fact he'd bought tickets to this crappy windup. Edge of seat, hand frozen half way between popcorn and mouth.

"Like some high tension war movie, they went over the front without receiving those all important words from home. sad.gif"

Unfortunately we didn't have time to get the Vickers loaded and ready for them.... but next time................

:lol: Yeah, yeah :lol:

192590[/snapback]

Alex trying ferociously to deflect attention from the fact he'd bought tickets to this crappy windup. Edge of seat, hand frozen half way between popcorn and mouth.

192597[/snapback]

I admitted I'd bought it. I imagine the wind-up was to deflect attention away from him losing it and you coming across as arrogant as fuck though, aye? :yes

Edited by alex