Incident in SJH North West corner...

Matty

Anyone seen what went on there yesterday?

I was miles away in the opposite corner but you could tell something was up with loads of police around there.... looked like a fight between fans but it was hard to see.

Happened in the first half.

I was miles away in the opposite corner but you could tell something was up with loads of police around there.... looked like a fight between fans but it was hard to see.

Someone spilt my bovril - I was livid and instantly went into windmill mode.

Why didn't you just move to another seat as you have at least 5 season tickets...

Guest Patrokles

The flailing limbs and vacant chinese smile of a down's syndrome child, presumably. Which would be apt.

The flailing limbs and vacant chinese smile of a down's syndrome child, presumably. Which would be apt.

Fucking hell, is taking the piss out of the disabled a thing to be doing?

Why didn't you just move to another seat as you have at least 5 season tickets...

6 in fact.

Looked like someone got ejected, then after about 5 minutes of pissing about someone else got hoyed out and the plod dispersed. I imagine, and I've seen this a few times, that supporters with opposing views had had enough of each other and started throwing punches. Mate of mine has got a bloke behind him this season who he reckons he's 3 games away from braying seven shades of shit out of.

Looked like someone got ejected, then after about 5 minutes of pissing about someone else got hoyed out and the plod dispersed. I imagine, and I've seen this a few times, that supporters with opposing views had had enough of each other and started throwing punches. Mate of mine has got a bloke behind him this season who he reckons he's 3 games away from braying seven shades of shit out of.

It hapeened quite close to where I'm sat but I didn't see what was happening - couldn't see the wood for the trees so to speak.

One of the lads near me hasn't renewed and has been replaced by a vile charver, who seems to spend most of the game abusing the team. Irish cunt this, turkish cunt that etc. He was warned by the police for his behaviour. If I renew next year, and it's a big if, I'm asking to be moved.

Aye, sound very similar to the cunt sitting next to my mate. He's turned up for the first two games absolutely rat arsed, constantly gets up to go the toilet, and tends to abuse the team from te 1st to the 80th minute whereby he fucks off early.

It hapeened quite close to where I'm sat but I didn't see what was happening - couldn't see the wood for the trees so to speak.

One of the lads near me hasn't renewed and has been replaced by a vile charver, who seems to spend most of the game abusing the team. Irish cunt this, turkish cunt that etc. He was warned by the police for his behaviour. If I renew next year, and it's a big if, I'm asking to be moved.

Do it now tbh.

Don't know what the policy is on this but it's worth a go I imagine.

Would take half the season to sort out though, no doubt!

The worst scenario you can get at the match. Sat in the East Stand a few seasons ago and the bloke next me was regularly shouting "Dyer you fucking useless black cunt" and the like.

I tried to suggest that even though many folk are thinking lkewise it isn't such a good idea to be using racist abuse so openly. He took no notice, eventually someone with less tact than myself told him to shut his fucking mouth or he would do it for him.

Even yesterday a guy behind me asked the two fellas sitting on my left to stop smoking in an almost apologetic manner - his right and I fully agreed with his request. Fellas on my left pretty much told him to mind his own business. Then the fella behind said 'i've asked you nicely not to smoke, now I'm telling you ....."

They didn't light up again.

The worst scenario you can get at the match. Sat in the East Stand a few seasons ago and the bloke next me was regularly shouting "Dyer you fucking useless black cunt" and the like.

I tried to suggest that even though many folk are thinking lkewise it isn't such a good idea to be using racist abuse so openly. He took no notice, eventually someone with less tact than myself told him to shut his fucking mouth or he would do it for him.

Even yesterday a guy behind me asked the two fellas sitting on my left to stop smoking in an almost apologetic manner - his right and I fully agreed with his request. Fellas on my left pretty much told him to mind his own business. Then the fella behind said 'i've asked you nicely not to smoke, now I'm telling you ....."

They didn't light up again.

:nono:

I feel like a mong buying 1 season ticket. 6 though? :nono:

By the way, SLP - did you see that nutter screaming at Martins (I think) in the first half in the NE Corner? JWTBH

By the way, SLP - did you see that nutter screaming at Martins (I think) in the first half in the NE Corner? JWTBH

Yes I saw that bloke like, what an idiot. Just because Martins hadn't scored a hat-rick in the first 20 minutes. Bloke to the right of me 5 rows in front went mental after Fulham scored there 2nd goal and alot of the fans left. I didn't agree with them leaving but didn't bother me, this bloke sat there swearing his head off at them.

Aye, was he the very hoarse gruff voiced one? Couldn't make any of it out. On an aside, one of the blokes behind me wouldn't clap Rossi on because 'he plays for Man Utd.' That's how jesusweptalow we've sunk.

Yes I saw that bloke like, what an idiot. Just because Martins hadn't scored a hat-rick in the first 20 minutes. Bloke to the right of me 5 rows in front went mental after Fulham scored there 2nd goal and alot of the fans left. I didn't agree with them leaving but didn't bother me, this bloke sat there swearing his head off at them.

Aye, heard him too. He had a point but he just looked like a tit the way he made it really. I stayed 'til the end in silence after the 2nd goal so I'm no better tbh.

Aye, heard him too. He had a point but he just looked like a tit the way he made it really. I stayed 'til the end in silence after the 2nd goal so I'm no better tbh.

Aye, his mate kept on trying to put his head over his mouth. I stayed til the end but wasn't happy with the performance like. Don't mind people who leave early just as long as they don't bloke my view of the game which some idiots insist on walking very slow down the stairs and then stop to talk to someone they know along another row.

Watched all that stuff in the NWC. One fat bloke was led down the stairs, and a kid who looked to be about 12 was also told to leave his seat, although I think the coppers just wanted the story of what went on from him from what I can gather.

Two blokes along my row were having a right go at one another too - one said the linesman should have told the ref that someone was down injured and stop the play. The bloke in front said it wasn't the linesman's job to do that. As you can understand, when someone challenges you on a crucial matter like this, your only response is to go ABSOLUTELY BERSERK at them. :nono: They both went mental at one another (both big meaty shaven-headed blokes with rolls of fat in the back of their heads). I thought at one point that they'd passed the point of no return and were going to have to start hitting one another, but somehow it fizzled out.

I feel like a mong buying 1 season ticket. 6 though? :aye:

Aye, his mate kept on trying to put his head over his mouth.

French kissing him to shut him up. It's a novel approach.

Right, I officially don't like this adding your re-post to the previous post thing. :puke:

Watched all that stuff in the NWC. One fat bloke was led down the stairs, and a kid who looked to be about 12 was also told to leave his seat, although I think the coppers just wanted the story of what went on from him from what I can gather.

Two blokes along my row were having a right go at one another too - one said the linesman should have told the ref that someone was down injured and stop the play. The bloke in front said it wasn't the linesman's job to do that. As you can understand, when someone challenges you on a crucial matter like this, your only response is to go ABSOLUTELY BERSERK at them. :nono: They both went mental at one another (both big meaty shaven-headed blokes with rolls of fat in the back of their heads). I thought at one point that they'd passed the point of no return and were going to have to start hitting one another, but somehow it fizzled out.

I feel like a mong buying 1 season ticket. 6 though? :aye:

Aye, his mate kept on trying to put his head over his mouth.

French kissing him to shut him up. It's a novel approach.

Right, I officially don't like this adding your re-post to the previous post thing. :puke:

Why not, it's so people can tell what your replying to.

reminds me of the twat who sits the row behind us, complete cock, shouts as if the players can hear him and some the shit he says

"get ya mask in"

"dont stand there and watch, thats what we are here to do"

"get in the mix of things"

etc etc.

There's a bloke near me who is either deathy silent or sings 'clever' songs he's created at the top of his voice for 10 minutes at a time, in spite of no-one joining in (usually something like "stick your blue flag/eiffel tower/vikings hat up your arse) depending on how much he's been drinking

Used to be some bloke behind me who would pick one bloke from the opposing team to pick on all game, and would always shout the same thing week in week out.

"HOW! COLE! YER UGLY! UGGGLLLLLYY! CURL! HOW MAN, CURL! YER FUCKING UGLY! UGGGG-LLLLEEEY COLE, YER UGLY! FUCKING UGGGLLLYY!"

Didn't do it for about a season, then must have fallen of the wagon or something because all of a sudden half way through a game we got "GIGGS!" (Long pause) "UGLY!"

It was like the Fast Show or something, everyone knew what was coming after the pause for comic effect B)

Edited by BlueStar

There's a bloke near me who is either deathy silent or sings 'clever' songs he's created at the top of his voice for 10 minutes at a time, in spite of no-one joining in (usually something like "stick your blue flag/eiffel tower/vikings hat up your arse) depending on how much he's been drinking.

Used to be some bloke behind me who would pick one bloke from the opposing team to pick on all game, and would always shout the same thing week in week out.

"HOW! COLE! YER UGLY! UGGGLLLLLYY! CURL! HOW MAN, CURL! YER FUCKING UGLY! UGGGG-LLLLEEEY COLE, YER UGLY! FUCKING UGGGLLLYY!"

Didn't do it for about a season, then must have fallen of the wagon or something because all of a sudden half way through a game we got "GIGGS!" (Long pause) "UGLY!"

It was like the Fast Show or something, everyone knew what was coming after the pause for comic effect B)

:lol:

The SJH singing section should have been singing "Signed some defenders. You should've signed some defenders" on Saturday tbh. Normally I wouldn't think this sort of thing would need pointing out, but at the minute the fans seem to be the only ones to have twigged on to this glaring fact.