Who do you hate?

bobbyshinton

One guy i worked with years ago.

He never washed, beat up lasses, was a lazy thick useless bastard and when i got a warning because production was down i told them to get rid of him or i would go. They said nope, i went and the place was fucked for a month until they replaced me. He used to follow me around everywhere cos he thought we were mates. I knocked fuck out of him and he thought it was a matey joke. He was in the TA as well and he got lifted for prowling around the company secretarys back garden in full combat gear when she knocked him back for a date.

Once you've come up against someone that scummy, everyone else is just window dressing.

Serial topic starters from High Farm.

:lol:

I'll high farm you :lol:

Daisy Hill?

It's funny how, if you've never been, Daisy Hill sounds like it might be quite nice.

Serial topic starters from High Farm.

:lol:

I'll high farm you :lol:

Daisy Hill?

It's funny how, if you've never been, Daisy Hill sounds like it might be quite nice.

Meadow well is another. They always give floral type names to scummy council estates.

Regarding hating someone, do famous people count? I think in real life the strongest negative feeling I have is a strong dislike of someone.

Edited by Renton

Meadow well is another. They always give floral type names to scummy council estates.

Regarding hating someone, do famous people count? I think in real life the strongest negative feeling I have is a strong dislike of someone.

Fairly dodgy flats in the centre of Dublin called Buckingham something, I think it's "Buckingham Heights". :lol:

There's a place up the road from my Granny's house, dodgy council estates everywhere, Montpellier View, dozy twats, I live an hour from Montpellier and I can't see it. They must have confused it with dirty needles and vomit.

My neighbours!! I hate them so much it gives me energy :lol: I have to get up early in the morning because there isn't time enough in the day to hate them!

(stolen from Mr Dylan Moran, but the neighbours bit is mine and very true)

the two people that thought it would be funny to piss me off highly today. Never been so pissed off with something somebody has done to this extent before so its time to sort it out once and for all.

:lol: Spill the beans....

the two people that thought it would be funny to piss me off highly today. Never been so pissed off with something somebody has done to this extent before so its time to sort it out once and for all.

:lol: Spill the beans....

yeah explain PP...im going away later today, so hurry up!!! :lol: