Takeaway re heated the next day

bobbyshinton

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paw prints? I'd left half a pizza out one night and got up to find the whole bloody topping had been eaten with just bits of nibbled dough left :lol:

3 cats

One prefers spag bol etc

One loves seafood

One loves to eat spiders inc webs

Just paw prints? I'd left half a pizza out one night and got up to find the whole bloody topping had been eaten with just bits of nibbled dough left :gay:

We can't leave loafs of bread lieing round for the same reason, cat will have chewed through the packaging and eaten half the bread.

Just paw prints? I'd left half a pizza out one night and got up to find the whole bloody topping had been eaten with just bits of nibbled dough left <_<

3 cats

One prefers spag bol etc

One loves seafood

One loves to eat spiders inc webs

A bloke with 3 cats :gay:

I have not got 3 cats

They've got me <_<

Nothing better than a reheated takeaway for lunch, particularly Pizza when hungover. On the way back from a night out, I have been known to buy a cheap pizza and put it all in the fridge for the next day. A bit of planning never hurt anyone.

Guest Patrokles

Pizza is rarely the same reheated. From Dominos, it's actually okay reheated. Sesame Chicken tastes exactly the same reheated as fresh.

Edited by Patrokles

The Chinese near me does the hottest curry sauce in the world ever but I always forget that when I've had a few. Propa bog roll in the fridge job next morning.

Pizza=better cold. Chinese=not even safe to eat first time around let alone second.

Bollocks tbh.

Probably tbh. I often wonder what that stringy meat is.

:gay:

Ha

ha

I like Chinese food but the main thing I was referring too was the ridiculous cold pizza comment. Do you go into an Italian restaurant and order cold pizza, or do you wait an hour before eating it? Do you tip the delivery driver if the pizza comes late and cold?

The Chinese near me does the hottest curry sauce in the world ever but I always forget that when I've had a few. Propa bog roll in the fridge job next morning.

Do you really put bog roll in the fridge? :gay:

Nah, I'm not that well organised tbh. Often wish I had done though.

Alex, how do you know with places like that that you're getting proper veggie food, or do you just have to trust them? My sister always asks at fish and chip shops what fat they use to cook with and will only eat their stuff if they use vegetable oil. It's canny embarrassing when you've got the poor lass behind the counter who's rushed off her feet and neither knows nor cares what oil they use. You can just see her thinking "What's the right answer to this question?".

Pizza=better cold. Chinese=not even safe to eat first time around let alone second.

Bollocks tbh.

Probably tbh. I often wonder what that stringy meat is.

:gay:

Ha

ha

I like Chinese food but the main thing I was referring too was the ridiculous cold pizza comment. Do you go into an Italian restaurant and order cold pizza, or do you wait an hour before eating it? Do you tip the delivery driver if the pizza comes late and cold?

How's it ridiculous? You prefer it hot, some people prefer it cold. I'm sure Jamie Oliver said he prefers it cold. You might think he's a bellend but I would imagine he knows a thing or two about food.

Edited by alex