outclassed

Dr Gloom

Guest Patrokles

I didn't see the game btw, but according to every report I've heard this morning and last night, including commentary by Radio Newcastle, "outclassed" would be a fair description and it could have been worse.

You woulds say that, closet scouser :gay:

What's that about a closet? <_<

Didn't see the game. But the posts make familiar reading in the we did alright vain. I look at it this way, if we had gone to Anfield with some semblence of a defence and some vague clue how to make openings with our front talent we could have got 3 points. Liverpool have yet to gel this season and this was a good chance to get summat from this difficult fixture.

Roeder isn't good enough, he is average and has no charisma and will never get players to play beyond their abilities - a vital component in making a mid- table outfit into one that will press for a top 5 place.

<_<

I thought Liverpool were avaerage last night. Agga was poor against Ameobi, who out muscled him?! When he comes up against someone like Rooney or Drogba he will be shafted.

The Midfield was where Liverpool won it. Great passing and they keep it simple rather than hoof and hope like us.

Their fowards still need work.

As for us too many players under performed. I would have taken 1-0 at the end, pity Harps looked a cock and slipped :gay:

I thought Liverpool were avaerage last night. Agga was poor against Ameobi, who out muscled him?!

You shouldn't be so surprised about that. Shola is a totally different prospect now to what he used to be. He's visibly bigger and a lot stronger than before and is nowhere near as easy to knock off the ball.

it was men against boys tonight.

on this evidence, liverpool are heading for top four while another season of mid-table obscurity beckons for us.

Birmingham and Man City have good boards, supposedly.

:good:

it was men against boys tonight.

on this evidence, liverpool are heading for top four while another season of mid-table obscurity beckons for us.

Birmingham and Man City have good boards, supposedly.

:good:

You probably agree with him though, eh Leazes? Hence the irrelevant post.

i think we were unlucky in the game both goals should of been saved, harper described the first one by kuyt as a training ground blunder. liverpool dont look anything special this year at all but who wants to talk about liverpool.

In the first half we were relatively solid but unspectacular and created few chances, but away from home against one of the better sides that's not bad. Unfirtunately we made the mistake for the goal and were then up against it.

Second half we came out and played much better, creating enough to have blatant pens turned down and look alot more dangerous. With as somebody said earlier Shola showing he is definately alot better at using his height/weight than he was.

Then Liverpool did step it up a bit and started to dominate and missed a few chances, though we weren't completely out of it until Alonso's goal.

So it wasn't great, but i don't think it was a disaster or anything, what counts is they turn in not just a win against Everton but a good football performance and dominate a game like we haven't for so long now.