What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Laibach - Message from the black star.

That's an obscure Eastern European gothic metal band, which is great because then i look like some sort of cool musically avant-garde type, but the fact is i'm not, i just got the song free on a compilation CD. :razz:

Lawnmower Deth - Seventh Church Of The Apocalyptic Lawnmower (Skank Mix)

193432[/snapback]

My mates brother was a member but was kicked out shortly after their 15mins due to 'musical differences' :razz:

194621[/snapback]

Don't tell me he was the great Schizo Rotary Sprintmaster? :drinks::drinks:

Legendary band like, they had more of an impact on my musical taste than they'll ever know :wub:

193432[/snapback]

My mates brother was a member but was kicked out shortly after their 15mins due to 'musical differences' :razz:

194621[/snapback]

Don't tell me he was the great Schizo Rotary Sprintmaster? :wub::drinks:

Legendary band like, they had more of an impact on my musical taste than they'll ever know :wub:

195023[/snapback]

thats him :drinks:

193432[/snapback]

194621[/snapback]

195023[/snapback]

195147[/snapback]

Bugger me, I'm actually borderline starstruck now :wub:

193432[/snapback]

194621[/snapback]

195023[/snapback]

195147[/snapback]

Bugger me, I'm actually borderline starstruck now :wub:

195446[/snapback]

Meenzer, you don't like everyone's favourite technical Swiss thrash metal outfit 'Coroner' by any chance do you?

Meenzer, you don't like everyone's favourite technical Swiss thrash metal outfit 'Coroner' by any chance do you?

195450[/snapback]

Heard of them but never heard them. I should investigate really, the idea of any kind of vaguely interesting music coming out of Switzerland is already intruging...

195450[/snapback]

Heard of them but never heard them. I should investigate really, the idea of any kind of vaguely interesting music coming out of Switzerland is already intruging...

195457[/snapback]

Me mate had them on last night. Jesus wept! :razz: Might be your bag though. He's trying to get my to go to Amsterdam with him and his lass to see Gong in November.

195457[/snapback]

Sounds like the premise to a dodgy slasher flick, stay well clear tbh.