What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Guest Marshall-Baines

;) fuckin hell one of my favourite ever songs totally undervalued come nee where in the charts iirc absolutely mint. You might laugh but I think these are the best Liverpool musical talent ever. Fuck The Beatles. Nice one Brodie :)

Edited by Marshall-Baines

Guest Marshall-Baines
Urgh, The Holy Bible followed by 95-era Blur. From the sublime to the ridiculous.

Blur are fucking ace

You reckon? Was listening to Park Life in my ipod before thinking how wank they were. Having said that I bought in to their rivalry with Oasis, and I was a massive impressionable teenage Oasis fan in them days.

Oasis are my favourite band they are what got me into music , but I wasn't brought up in the rivalry; I'm only 19 and didn't pay too much attention to blur till I seen them at Glastonbury still the best band I have ever seen and I've seen Oasis twice but now blur are one of my favourite bands

Guest Marshall-Baines
Better than Five?

Alex I only put that message up to see if you'd comment....and you did. Anyone would think you were editor of FHM :)

I think for the shite that gets turfed outthat song has a good message, down in the first half fuckin romping it in the second, and that's life in a nut shell, unless you live and die on Wearside where you're conceding four goals in each half.