What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

I'm a big Radiohead fan and a big Neil Young fan and Thom has just fucking murdered it there.

Painfully bad. I'm not sure if he was trying to replicate Young's inconsistent vocals or not.

Once of my biggest ever regrets was not seeing Neil Young at glastonbury the other year

was waiting for him and took a whitey and passed out, next thing I knew it was 4am and I woke up outisde some tent nowhere near mine

I hope one day to see him

anybody heard the new White Lies album? got pretty mixed reviews but I like it :)

Yes. Not great.

Certainly has mixed reviews, It's really grown on me though! first half of the album is superb!

Currently listening to:

Bob Dylan - Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands

just . . 'epic' ! :)

They played it at last Newcastle gig .

Made me fuckin year -probably me favourite Doves track .

Pretty sure it's a live take and just sends a shiver down me spine every time I hear it .

Went to see Bongo n them at Twickenham few year back and they were a surprise support.

Baking hot day , sun bleaching down and was sat just about centrally on the pitch blowing the foam off a few in a near empty stadium . Was almost like a private gig - pretty special it was too !

. . Then Athlete came on . . oh heull

Big Super Furries fan but first listen of Gryff's new Hotel Shampoo album bit of a let down sadly.

Love this track and vid though

Cold War Kids - Goodnight Tennessea

Anyone given My Chapel Club album a run out yet /seen it about?

Not yet. I'm going to have to wait until it's released, O2 throttling all my torrents 24/7 :) with them for another 11 months too!

What's the Cold War Kids album like? i've heard it's got pretty poor reviews? I've not listened to it yet