• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• Tooj

• Tom

• Meenzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

My 13yr old daughter has just come stomping down the stairs and demanded that I “turn that weird stuff off!”     Isn't it meant to be the other way round?

You got me.  A Priest, an Imam and a Rabbit walk in to a bar and the Rabbit says, “I think I’m a typo”. 

Posted Images

Placebo - The Bitter End

I just got back from Paleo Festival Nyon (that's in Switzerland).

I was quite surprised actually as bands I don't like were there and were class! So here goes:

Depeche Mode - Was near the front for this one. Still got it. Didn't sing Tainted Love though.

Traci Chapman - She's a man. Didn't like her.

The Kooks - A great set. I hate them, but they're incredible live!

Editors - See Kooks, only weren't as good.

Cali - Some french bloke I'd never heard of. Was alright but needed a good slap. Was trying too hard to be Dionysus.

Dionysus - The lead singer crowd surfed up to the light tower, climbed up it, then proceeded to crowd surf back to the stage for an encore. :lol:

Motion Trio - Now this band was special. Only a small tent, but it's a group of 3 guys who play accordions. They were incredible. Real nod-your-head, chillout and dance music. Download a song or two by them if you can! Carousel was a good song. Their best part was playing the American National anthem, then one of them gave the middle figner and said: "No war." ;)

Placebo - To date, they are the best live band I've ever seen. I was hoarse by the end of the set, and the noise from the crowd for The Bitter End was deafening. :finger: Great band.

Depeche Mode - Was near the front for this one. Still got it. Didn't sing Tainted Love though.

163526[/snapback]

:lol:

163683[/snapback]

:lol: Still got it eh? Seen them live often Brock?

Morningwood- Nu Rock

Saaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmy..... give a listen hmm?

164312[/snapback]

Which sammy, me or manc?

164568[/snapback]

You.

164859[/snapback]

Ok, I'll hop to it.

The beta band - the beta band.

And very soon an interview with sonic youth (oxymoron that now seeing they're all approaching 50). :lol: