How's everyones elses teams getting on?

JJ

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen 3-1 Dundee United. :o

Good to see the Dons get a result. Even though United are absolutely woeful right now, a win is a win.

My team, after winning on penalties last week, lost on penalties this week after a 2-2 draw. Not a terrible result as our opposition were 2 divisions above.

Sydney FC 1-2 Melbourne Victory

Nothing better than beating those bastards in their own shithole.

Actually there is something better...

Melbourne Victory.........9...24

Adelaide United..............9...16

Queensland...................9...15

Sydney FC.....................9...12

Central Coast................9...11

Perth Glory....................9...10

Newcastle......................9....9

New Zealand..................9....4

Looks fantastic.

Edited by Woodgate27

How things change :o

After a promising start Torquay have just had 6 straight defeats in a row AND a new chairman...which is rather worrying. Better the devil you know and all that!

So depressingly both my teams are shite and i cannot see things improving either.

drew 1-1 with dundela

heres the table

Div 1 P W D L F A Pts

1.Carrick R 5 3 2 0 7 1 11

2.Portstewart 4 2 1 1 5 4 7

3.Bangor 3 1 2 0 3 1 5

4.Dundela 5 1 2 2 4 7 5

5.Institute 2 1 1 0 2 0 4

6.Banbridge Tn 2 1 1 0 3 2 4

7.Tobermore Utd 3 1 0 2 5 5 3

8.Ards 2 1 0 1 2 3 3

9.HW Welders 2 1 0 1 2 3 3

10.Coagh Utd 2 0 2 0 1 1 2

11.Ballinamallard 4 0 1 3 4 8 1

12.Moyola Park 2 0 0 2 1 4 0

Sydney FC 1-2 Melbourne Victory

Nothing better than beating those bastards in their own shithole.

Actually there is something better...

Melbourne Victory.........9...24

Adelaide United..............9...16

Queensland...................9...15

Sydney FC.....................9...12

Central Coast................9...11

Perth Glory....................9...10

Newcastle......................9....9

New Zealand..................9....4

Looks fantastic.

Have you no shame?

You have forgotten to mention the mighty Newcastle United (let's try and forget the Jets shite) return to form.

Sack their coach, sorry Nick Theo but something must of been wrong, and then the interim coach takes 6 points from the next two games including Brisvegas away!

By the way woody, I've got Sydney season tickets and with every game I sit amongst those fucking idiot fans and watch the fucking dross Sydney turns out under Butcher's instructions makes me want to see Adelaide beat both Melbourne and Sydney to the title. Both big cities clubs are full of nothing but fair weather fans!

It seems that Newcastle's players really didn't like Theo, which is surprising as I've always thought Theo was one of the best Australian coaches.

As for the Sydney fans, they are a bunch of knobs. I mean, who calls their supporter group The Cove. Seriously.

Ours aren't much better in terms of fairweather but at least we aren't pretentious twats.

It seems that Newcastle's players really didn't like Theo, which is surprising as I've always thought Theo was one of the best Australian coaches.

He is but I don't think his history with Liam Reddy and Ante Millisivich did him any favours when he went to Newcastle and they left because of it. That and any team with Remo Nogaroto as chairman is as big a timebomb as any team with fat Freddy Shepherd as chairman!

Re the cove, that's just the name of the area they sit - "fuckwits with just one song" is what they are called.

(Forgetting the Sydney Melbourne rivallry I think you might find the rest of the country looks upon all who live in both cities as "pretentious twats" :o )

Aberdeen 2-1 Hibernian. :lol:

Scott Severin scored an absolute peach in the 92nd minute. First half was horrific but second half we played pretty well. Went a goal down after Diamond made a monumental fuck up.

My guys got beat 2-1 away to Spartans yesterday. Spartans were very good like. We played well.

I watched my first Kassel game this season - and it was totally awful. They were just playing down the road and I took a couple of friends with me. At least they were having fun. To describe the performance as pub team standard would be an insult to every drunk duffer...

Three on the trot for the other Newcastle United, up to 6th and only one point off the four!!!

Butcher, butchered another Sydney win, with Perth equalising late in the game. Fuck he and Roeder should share tictacs.

Ayr must be a decent shout for the play-offs this year Monster. One of my best mates is an Ayr United fan and he certainly believes.

Aberdeen are playing AGAIN on Monday this week. Away to Inverness. Win would put us joint second with Hearts. Seriously, if Aberdeen could get any level of consistency this year they could take the Champions League spot as Hearts and Rangers are there for the taking.

Oh and Peebles 10-1 Cavalry Park. ;)