How's everyones elses teams getting on?

JJ

Lost dismally again yesterday :(:calmdown::D

Ahhhhahahahhaha. :nufc:

You know, that 17 years I spent at Torbay really flew by. :D

Oh, and people from Totnes disgust me. They keep the waiting room smelling gross for hours even after they've left.

Glad you think its funny, im gutted because once a small team like us drop out of the league then thats probably curtains for good :(

I did reply to your thread about your impending time at Torbay Hosp, did you enjoy it down here?

I agree about the Totnes people, its a town for aged hippys and crack heads.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melbourne were shit last night but I think it's fair to say that's the first time we've performed below par this season.

Was a nice finish from Rodriguez.

Still 11 points clear thanks to Romario choking a million times for Adelaide.

:calmdown:

Tbf he is 40. When I'm 40 I think I'll be sitting on my fat arse in front of the TV with a slab of VB watching some 40 year old has-been make a tool of himself.

TBF, I give you Teddy Sheringham. Romario is still playing competitive football, albeit second flight in the US/A-league but if the fee he is commanding is any measure then there is no excuse for missing those sitters. (By the way I hope when you're 40 you will have matured enough to be drinking something better than VB).

• 3 weeks later...

Hearts 0-1 Aberdeen. :lol:

Things could barely look better for the table.

P GD PTS

1 Celtic 18 23 47

2 Aberdeen 19 10 34

3 Rangers 18 12 31

4 Kilmarnock 19 -2 29

5 Hearts 19 7 27

6 Hibernian 19 9 26

7 Falkirk 19 -2 24

8 Dundee Utd 19 -11 23

9 Inverness CT 19 -7 20

10 St Mirren 19 -7 19

11 Motherwell 19 -12 18

12 Dunfermline 19 -20 13

Melbourne have now won the league with four matches to spare but to truly crowned champions we have to win the stupid playoffs which we're bound to fuck up.

The atmosphere tonight was incredible. As good as you'd get anywhere in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost 2-1 at home to Rangers last week, but on Boxing Day beat Kilmarnock 3-1. Coupled with Rangers cocking up at Inverness last night Aberdeen go back into 2nd place and a Champions League spot. :calmdown:

1 Celtic 21 24 52

2 Aberdeen 21 11 37

3 Rangers 21 12 35

4 Hearts 21 9 33

5 Hibernian 21 12 29

6 Kilmarnock 21 -5 29

7 Falkirk 21 -4 24

8 Inverness CT 21 -6 24

9 Motherwell 21 -9 24

10 Dundee Utd 21 -12 24

11 St Mirren 21 -10 22

12 Dunfermline 21 -22 14

Part of Aberdeen you from JJ? I have relatives in Ellon who are mad for The Dons. :blink:

Peebles. :calmdown:

Nah my family is from Aberdeen. From Bucksburn. Supporting Aberdeen just got passed down the ranks!

VERY nice place indeed :D

Been there a few times camping when I have been biking to GT and Inners :D

Here's a video from the end of the match. Absolutely unreal.

Thats quality. Melbourne fans have been awesome all year and hopefully the rest of the A-League picks up from what Melbourne have done in terms of support base, crowd numbers and on field performance. Cant believe that last year they were the worst Australian team in the comp and now they are by far the best team in the competition and if they dont take out the GF it will be a travesty really. Hence i hate these so called finals and once again brings up the debate of whether or not to have them.

I remember the days when Glory used to be the best and have the best fans in the land.... not anymore though really.

Drew 0-0 in a dire game last night and as i have already posted our captain was subjected to a slap and 2 attempted punches by his own team 'mate'. Coupled with the New Zealand Knights winning over the Queensland Roar and there is still a possibility we could finish on the bottom of the league, but i doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...

Wedensday - 3rd round replay

Newcastle United 1-5 Birmingham

Thusrday - another 3rd round replay

Hibernian 4-1 Aberdeen

It's safe to say I've had better weeks.

Mainz haven't lost for weeks.

And neither has Kassel. We even signed some new players. "Planning" :rolleyes::rolleyes::mellow: *

* in respect to this comment I have to say that Kassel went bancrupt in 1997. I state that I am fully aware of what a "shit board" is. Because that shit board meant that I played higher league football in 1998 than the team I actually supported in Jormany. Ithangyouverymuch.