The worst thing you've seen on the interweb...

curry stained pilchard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that reminds me. The worst thing I've ever seen on the internet is the video of that Hungarian footballer dying on the pitch. It's so sad. :good:

Brillianty put together that. Bizarre the way he goes, smiling one second...then...dead. :lol:

Ok, that reminds me. The worst thing I've ever seen on the internet is the video of that Hungarian footballer dying on the pitch. It's so sad. :good:

thats just awful. :lol:

literally one second he's smiling at the ref and the next he's on the deck dead. players crying, ambulance on the pitch but he's already gone.

literally one second he's smiling at the ref and the next he's on the deck dead. players crying, ambulance on the pitch but he's already gone.

:D

Heres the F1 video, tis quite shocking though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORs-8GT6SMU

:D

Heres the F1 video, tis quite shocking though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORs-8GT6SMU

Fucking awful that video. At about 4 minutes in where the steward gets hit by the car and just gets ripped to shreds <_<

The only plus I can really take from that video is it shows how far safety in F1 has came. Over the years since Senna's death there have been some horrific crashes (Brundle at Melbourne, Katayama and the Spa pile up) and not one fatality. It's amazing really.