The worst thing you've seen on the interweb...

curry stained pilchard

I only watched a beaheading once...but I agree its really sick and I could never watch it again...

just shows the amount of sick heartless people we have out there

And the number of fucking nutcases that sit and watch it out of morbid curiosity!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the one of the blokes nob getting chopped off, was on someone's phone though. Looked fake to me anyway. One of the lads also had a video of a bloke shagging a sheep on his phone. Scarily, 6 months after he showed me, I found out he still had it on there. Baa!

I only watched a beaheading once...but I agree its really sick and I could never watch it again...

And the number of fucking nutcases that sit and watch it out of morbid curiosity!!

Best wank I ever had tbh.

I've seen the one of the blokes nob getting chopped off, was on someone's phone though. Looked fake to me anyway. One of the lads also had a video of a bloke shagging a sheep on his phone. Scarily, 6 months after he showed me, I found out he still had it on there. Baa!

Seen that one, gives it a right seeing to

Ive seen so much on the web i dont know where to start. some of it i just accidently came across and the rest i actually looked for.

one of the things that really lingered with me was the clip of the severed dog head - which was still alive as it was wired up to a machine. it was blinking, looking round the room and licking its lips.

Why would anybody watch a beheading?

I mean each to his own and all that but you couldnt pay me to watch something like that

I think it's important to understand what people are capable of. It sounds like I may have seen the same one described; numbing, gut-wrenching, can't really describe how bad it was to watch.

I don't think you have to actually sit through a video of torture to understand what some people are capable of. I agree with Spongebob in that if I knew what a link ocntained and it was of extreme cruelty/murder/violence I would choose not to watch it.

I agree, that's just an intellectual sounding excuse for an urge to see horrific things. I don't watch these videos at all, they make me sick.

Guest Patrokles

Can't necessarily agree with that. I think a lot of the beheading videos will be from countries where it's a cultural thing. One man's barbarism is another's way of life. If people do what others would call 'sick' for controversy or to get some kind of kick out of it, then, yeah, that's pretty dodgy. But I don't particularly agree with taking the moral high ground when it comes to laws/conditioning of a society.

I mean each to his own and all that but you couldnt pay me to watch something like that

I think it's important to understand what people are capable of. It sounds like I may have seen the same one described; numbing, gut-wrenching, can't really describe how bad it was to watch.

I don't think you have to actually sit through a video of torture to understand what some people are capable of. I agree with Spongebob in that if I knew what a link ocntained and it was of extreme cruelty/murder/violence I would choose not to watch it.

I agree, that's just an intellectual sounding excuse for an urge to see horrific things. I don't watch these videos at all, they make me sick.

Em, no it's not, cheers for the judgement, though.

Best wank I ever had tbh.

:good: Dirty bog-frog bastard!

I'm with the why-would-you-watch that people though. I knew it was available on the internet, but had absolutely no desire to see it whatsoever. Surely knowing that there are people out there like that is enough. You don't have to see the evidence to confirm it. :lol:

I felt a need to understand it, feel the same way about most things, most people don't.

What I find difficult to understand is people who don't have that interest, but then project the conditions under which they would want to watch it onto me. We're not all the same, like.

Anyone who thinks they don't need to see it to understand it has a more fertile imagination than I do.

What is an "intellectual sounding excuse", anyway? :good:

Mongtastic!

Exactly what it says. If you've got some primal, morbid urge to watch a man's head being cut off then fine, at least admit it, don't dress it up as some sort of fascinating insight into human behaviour.

Mongtastic!

Exactly what it says. If you've got some primal, morbid urge to watch a man's head being cut off then fine, at least admit it, don't dress it up as some sort of fascinating insight into human behaviour.

So, knowing me as well as you do, there's absolutely no possibility that I'm just telling the truth?

Mongtastic!

So, knowing me as well as you do, there's absolutely no possibility that I'm just telling the truth?

Maybe there is, but it doesn't make sense. I just don't what more you can understand about a decapitation from watching it (other than technique I suppose!).

Mongtastic!

Maybe there is, but it doesn't make sense. I just don't what more you can understand about a decapitation from watching it (other than technique I suppose!).

:lol:

The worst I've seen by a country mile is a picture of a bloke who had come off his motorbike whilst wearing a pisspot crash helmet, and he must have skidded across the tarmac on his face, he had lost everything from the eyes down to the back of his jaw.

Because he had lost so much of his face, his tongue was resting on his chest, and to make matters worse the bloke was still alive, sat on a gurney in casualty.

The worst I've seen by a country mile is a picture of a bloke who had come off his motorbike whilst wearing a pisspot crash helmet, and he must have skidded across the tarmac on his face, he had lost everything from the eyes down to the back of his jaw.

Because he had lost so much of his face, his tongue was resting on his chest, and to make matters worse the bloke was still alive, sat on a gurney in casualty.

I don't like having my photo taken at the best of times, but that is taking the piss. :good:

"Smile ffs!"

I don't like having my photo taken at the best of times, but that is taking the piss. :good:

"Smile ffs!"

I can only guess it was taken for surgical purposes, which makes you wonder what on earth can a surgeon do with something like that.

The worst stuff on the net is all at www.ogrish.com

beheadings,executions the lot, fucking foul site

(I might have spelled it wrong) - edit no I didn't

Edited by Toonpack

yes i watched that too, i have no idea why, remember feeling sick, really sick....i dont think i watched it all, i honestly was heaving.

I recently watched a very sad video on youtube, clips of F1 driver's fatal crashes, it really upset me but i did watch it to the end :good: I felt that showing some of the footage seemed distasteful and unecessary though. I do have the link if anyone wants to view it. But i wont watch it again myself. The most horrific part of it for me was watching a driver trying to put out a huge fire in order to get a fellow driver out, it was heartbreaking to watch, you could feel his complete frustration.

Edited by Toonraider