FM2007 Essential players list.

menace13

Vincent Enyeama. Nigerian goalie from Bnei Sakhnin I got for Aberdeen for £100k. Sold him against my will to Udinese for £5.5million 18 months later. Absolute beast.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent Enyeama. Nigerian goalie from Bnei Sakhnin I got for Aberdeen for £100k. Sold him against my will to Udinese for £5.5million 18 months later. Absolute beast.

Rectal medication? ;)

Am at January 2008 and all 4 of my strikers are out through injury. Looked at who was available on a short-term contract and bought Solksjaer for £45k from Man U. He's banging the goals in left, right and centre! ;)

Fantastic keeper, one of my first purchases at any club.

Fantastic keeper, one of my first purchases at any club.

Just started a season with Barca, bought him as third keeper and two days later he gets slipped disc out for 3 months. ;)

I was going to disagree with Woodgate's Vyacheslav Hleb recommendation as I was playing him on the right wing and he was playing pish.

Stuck him up front last season during a striker crisis. He's now first choice striker. :lol: Goal machine. Just got a hat-trick for me in a 3-1 win at Parkhead.

Strangely enough it was on the right wing where he performed for me, I didn't really have to put him up front as I had a pretty good run with injuries, except once when Sturridge, Samaras, Kuyt and Almeida all had the flu.

After a while though he was just backup to Wright-Phillips and Bresciano. But he was one of the original members of the Man City team I turned into a monster so he'll always have a special place in my heart.

Any CB's available for 7 million who are decent?

I'm relying on Nicolas Burdisso and Mathias Doumbe for a whole season otherwise. :calmdown:

Vincent Kompany or Jaques Faty.

There was a Frenchman in my game called Aurellien Teaudors who was class and was sold for 2 million.

Also a guy called Didier Digard. He plays for Sporting Lisbon in my game. Not sure if that's where he starts. Had a 4 million bid accepted but he was clever enough not to want to sign for Aberdeen. :calmdown:

Blasi or Pasanen for RB, Manuel Pasqual or Pisano at LB, Macherano is a must (again)

Martins and Owen are doing the job up front, but Alberto Bueno plays in the hole and scores a few, Sturridge from Citeh is awesome. Andres Guadardo great WB/AM L but can't usurp N'Zogbia.

bought Oscar Ustari, but he's Really not worth it.

Felipe for £8m in the second season, legend. Got Vieri for nowt in the middle of my striker crisis and he scored few, but important goals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much did he cost ??

£7.5m

which is a lot, but you can finance that with getting rid of a fair bit of detritus, Luque and Babayaro for example

:yes

I bought him in the first season for 7.5m, sold Duff for £7m, Ameobi, Luque, both for ~£3m, Babayaro, Bernard, Moore, Bramble, Carr all for around £1m

gave me nigh on £20m to spend, that's before I sold Dyer for a couple of million and a couple of knobheads for a few hundred thousand each.

I really don't think you need a big squad in the first season, concentrate on the league position and europe and you should be fine. The following season bulk out your squad depth and field your strongest teams in Europe, the League and the FA cup.

oh and p.s. his uber-high stats are potential stats, not current.

• 3 weeks later...