Shite Reserve Team Manager Lee Clark and his Shite Reserve team

Guest Patrokles

Future Premiership champions tbh.

Two goals from Luque also, both from 30+ yards out. Excellent. No clue how well he's played that aside though. Ability to score from range is probably a good thing though, seeing as such a good midfield on paper can't get the ball to the forwards.

Edited by TheInspiration

Wor kid has just got back from the game. Luque was excellent throughout the game.

I'm pleased for him as he needs the confidence like. A couple of goals, even at reserve level will do him good.

Pattinson had a howler though, apparently

Guest Patrokles

I actually don't remember anyone calling Lee Clark shite. Unproven, but not shite. Also I don't remember anyone slagging off the reserve team.

There's a post somewhere about how he clearly doesn't do anything nor have any real coaching worth.

I actually don't remember anyone calling Lee Clark shite. Unproven, but not shite. Also I don't remember anyone slagging off the reserve team.

There's a post somewhere about how he clearly doesn't do anything nor have any real coaching worth.

You've created a new thread based on one persons comments who nobody else has actually seen? :lol:

Guest Patrokles

You've created a new thread based on one persons comments who nobody else has actually seen? :lol:

To keep everyone updated on a good night for the reserves, to be fair. If you're going to get your knickers knotted I can dig up the comments.