BlueStar

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Ryu? :lol:

http://aarising.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562

Casting for Street Fighter: The Later Years - NY

CollegeHumor.com's is casting for "Street Fighter: The Later Years." Pay is $100/day for all roles.

Breakdown:

Blanka: 30s or 40s male - Brazillian, hairy and massive (the bigger the better).

Chun-Li: 20s or 30s female - Asian, deceptively innocent and frail.

Dhalsim: 30s or 40s male - Indian, gangly.

Guile: 40s or 50s male - American war vet, shel-shocked.

Ken: 30s or 40s male - American, attractive, Ocean's 11/rat pack-type.

Ryu: 30s or 40s male - Japenese business man w/ American accent.

Zangief: 30s or 40s male - Russian bodybuilder, bald and bearded. Sensitive side.

Balrog: 30s or 40s male - African American boxer, Mike Tyson-type.

Vega: 30s or 40s male - Spanish, melodramatic, Antonio Benderes-type.

Sagat: 40s or 50s male - Thai boxer, incredibly tall.

M. Bison: 50s or 60s male - Thai military general/personal trainer.

Please submit headshots, resumes, and desired role to samr@connectedventures.com.

Auditions will be held the week of the 4th.

no 55 year old drunken Glaswegian ????????????????????????????????

- or would that make it a walk over?

Edited by Rob W

I hated Streetfighter. I don't really like any beat em up games. It was just a mad scramble of control wiggling and button bashing ( :lol: ) for a few minutes. Canny boring.

That is utter bullshit! Just admit you hated it because you were shite man! :lol:

Edited by Renton

I hated Streetfighter. I don't really like any beat em up games. It was just a mad scramble of control wiggling and button bashing ( :lol: ) for a few minutes. Canny boring.

That is utter bullshit! Just admit you hated it because you were shite man! :lol:

It was completely crap! I can see you like, sat with your cap on sideways, with your tongue sticking out the opposite side of your gob to the way the peak of the cap is going in concentration, hammering all the buttons, going to your mates "Watch! Watch! Special move! HERE IT COMES!!! HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! Get back on your feet! I am THE BEST! What am I? Go on. Say it. Tell me who's the best. I'm waiting.......just say it." :lol:

It was completely crap! I can see you like, sat with your cap on sideways, with your tongue sticking out the opposite side of your gob to the way the peak of the cap is going in concentration, hammering all the buttons, going to your mates "Watch! Watch! Special move! HERE IT COMES!!! HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA! Get back on your feet! I am THE BEST! What am I? Go on. Say it. Tell me who's the best. I'm waiting.......just say it." :lol:

No, I was just good at it, that's all, and there was a hell of alot of skill involved, not button bashing. Apart from with Zangief - he was completely shit.

Hell of a lot of skill. :lol: You tit!

Erm yes, actually. Is this your attitude to all things you are shit at? Like, do you think football is unskilled because you're shit at that too? Is adding numbers on a calculator the only skillful activity? :lol: