Baby used as a weapon

Jimbo

'Baby Used As A Weapon'

Updated: 17:56, Tuesday October 10, 2006

An American woman has been accused of using her baby to hit her boyfriend.

Chyrotia Graham told police she had been drinking when an argument with the child's father turned violent.

The 27-year-old from Erie, Pennsylvania said she "snapped" during the row and began throwing things at Deangelo Troop, 20.

She said she did not notice picking up her four-week-old son, Jarron Troop, until it was too late.

Police claimed she held the baby by the legs and swung him at his father.

Jarron, who was born on September 11, suffered a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain.

The infant's head reportedly hit Deangelo, who had also fathered one of Graham's other four children.

The baby was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital by helicopter after the incident.

Authorities removed Graham's other children from the home and granted temporary custody to their maternal grandparents.

Graham has been detained and is accused of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault.

Maybe the 'finding it funny' is a boy thing.

If the bairn had had Yoda ears on at the time it would have been side splitting though.

No, not really.

Is it not obvious that no one finds the act of violence or injury funny. Its the thought of accidently throwing a baby in an arguement. How stupid must the women that did it be type funny. To me it just sums up how stupid women are in arguments, some of the things that I and my friends have had thrown at me/them by a women in an arguement provides hours of entertainment in the pub.

Edited by rebellious

If the bairn had had Yoda ears on at the time it would have been side splitting though.

No, not really.

Is it not obvious that no one finds the act of violence or injury funny. Its the thought of accidently throwing a baby in an arguement. How stupid must the women that did it be type funny. To me it just sums up how stupid women are in arguments, some of the things that I and my friends have had thrown at me/them by a women in an arguement provides hours of entertainment in the pub.

Made me think of Jam. Where the woman gets a plumber round to 'fix' her dead baby. "It's all pipes". :lol:

Obviously if that happened in reality it would be sad, but there's a level of warped humour to it.

The stupid bitch shouldn't be throwing things at her husband in the first place. This way her stupidly mistake would have Never happened :lol:

anyway, does she not know the difference between a saucepan and a baby? this woman has got serious issues...

No, not really.

Cath's been shown up for the HYPOCRITE that she is here.

Pithy

My pithy observation above had her COWERING as she cast her mind back to the 'bad taste joke thread' where she arguing the EXACT OPPOSITE of the line she's taken here, having come under fire for laughing about a suicide bomber joke.

contact (manc-)mag

Cath has since CONTACTED me separately and has said that she feels her position is now untenible and that she will offer to RESIGN her membership of the forum.

dogs dinner

It's the lastest in a STRING of high profile faux pass by the Gateshead nurse, who last week angered board members by posting during a work shift bragging how many different TAKE-AWAYS she and fellow employees were eating at the taxpayers expense.

dogs bath

In the meantime a small contingent of posters have said that they would be prepared to overlook this lastest act of HYPOCRISY if they were to receive a public apology from her for her inveterate double standards. If this is not forthcoming it looks like it's going to be an EARLY BATH for Nurse Lennon.

No, not really.

Pithy

My pithy observation above had her COWERING as she cast her mind back to the 'bad taste joke thread' where she arguing the EXACT OPPOSITE of the line she's taken here, having come under fire for laughing about a suicide bomber joke.

contact (manc-)mag

Cath has since CONTACTED me separately and has said that she feels her position is now untenible and that she will offer to RESIGN her membership of the forum.

dogs dinner

It's the lastest in a STRING of high profile faux pass by the Gateshead nurse, who last week angered board members by posting during a work shift bragging how many different TAKE-AWAYS she and fellow employees were eating at the taxpayers expense.

dogs bath

In the meantime a small contingent of posters have said that they would be prepared to overlook this lastest act of HYPOCRISY if they were to receive a public apology from her for her inveterate double standards. If this is not forthcoming it looks like it's going to be an EARLY BATH for Nurse Lennon.

:lol::lol::D:D<_<

No, not really.

Pithy

contact (manc-)mag

dogs dinner

dogs bath

:lol:

Sammy - you're a twat. :lol:

Mebbes a bit of over-reaction on my part for earlier on. I'd had a bad night at work part of which involved us trying to resuscitate a newborn at 1am. Didn't mean to get all uppity :lol:

Sorry - I forgot to add a reply to this...

:lol: