U21s

Kid Dynamite

Taylor sent off for 2 Bramble-esque challenges. And 2 cracking goals by Walcott, the second one every bit as good as anything Henry could do.

3-0 on aggregate and U21s throught to the euro 2008 :lol:

Fucking scary !!!

I don't know why people are surprised at Taylor, he's regularly rash.

I agreed, it seems the unpolished gem is quickly turning into a pebble.

I think they should make Rooney play.

Like when Portugal called Ronaldo, Quaresma etc when they gave us an arse whooping man a moon ago.

Was that when Hugo caught our interest aswell?

I think that was the actual u-21 Tournament mate perhaps in 2002, when he absolutely tore to shreads our U-21s.

I remember about a month into the season Viana played a brilliant second-half for their first-side against England also. (Think it was Bowyer's one England cap too). Remember one moment late on where Viana sprayed a 60-yard ball flank-to-flank, and Andy Gray just said, "That wasn't Viana again was it?". Could have been a quality player.

I remember about a month into the season Viana played a brilliant second-half for their first-side against England also. (Think it was Bowyer's one England cap too). Remember one moment late on where Viana sprayed a 60-yard ball flank-to-flank, and Andy Gray just said, "That wasn't Viana again was it?". Could have been a quality player.

I also find it myself more of a myth when people say he couldn't adjust over here, when not a soul were saying that during his first season here.

Did Nugent play? Not heard much about him since the transfer window shut.

Yep. He was a bit up on his own with England defending very deep, but looked a handful and got one of our players sent off when being clear on goal. Acted like a total prick when getting taken off, though. Walking in super slow motion and starting to take off his shin pads on the pitch.

Oh, and how you can let a Spanish born boy taking penalties is beyond me... :lol:

Racist taunts aimed at Micah Richards and Anton Ferdinand by the DORTY JORMANS! Official complaint made to FIFA by the FA. :lol:

Yep, apparently they called them "monkeys". And one of the accused players (Hunt) is half English. :lol: