It's Freeda neet.......

Radgina

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from a supporters trust meeting and having a few Stellas. There are some really boring pompous people at these meetings that just have to ask questions constantly and make a 45 minute meeting run to 2 hours.

Mind you, those K*ll*e bastards have hijacked our hospital radio broadcasts. Sons of beeches. I keeeeel them. :lol:

Well the "band" were pretty pants last night :friends: two blokes, one on guitar , one on fiddle ( an American bloke from Detroit <_< ). The highlights were The Devil went down to Georgia and my mate trying to dance to it :drinks: He did himself a small injury trying to do the splits :lol: On the bright side my favourite U2 tribute band NEU2 have a new singer so are back gigging from the end of October :naughty:

On the bright side my favourite U2 tribute band NEU2 have a new singer so are back gigging from the end of October :lol:

Might have to go and give them a look following the recommendations on here <_<

I sprained my wrist playing hockey last night. :drinks:

Oh but I did manage a class save on the line a short while afterwards! <_<

Aaaand me Dad said he showed some random lass a picture of me and now she said she could be my milf... :lol:

Your such a stud Brock, do you fuck yourself in between shagging all these other birds you supposedly have chasing you

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.

I bet if you went back through your last couple of month's posts you'd be hard pushed to find some where you haven't mentioned this or that bird, you're really making yourself look like J69 Brock, and you know what everyone thinks of that pric.

Thats how it reads to me anyway.

Your such a stud Brock, do you fuck yourself in between shagging all these other birds you supposedly have chasing you

I bet if you went back through your last couple of month's posts you'd be hard pushed to find some where you haven't mentioned this or that bird, you're really making yourself look like J69 Brock, and you know what everyone thinks of that pric.

Whatever, believe what you want, I couldn't care less. It's nice to see you pay such close attention to what I post. :lol:

Whatever, believe what you want, I couldn't care less. It's nice to see you pay such close attention to what I post. <_<

now now children .......... :lol:

Whatever, believe what you want, I couldn't care less. It's nice to see you pay such close attention to what I post. :naughty:

<_<

How did we get by so long without that smilie?!

:drinks:

Whatever, believe what you want, I couldn't care less. It's nice to see you pay such close attention to what I post. :naughty:

<_<

How did we get by so long without that smilie?!

:drinks:

It's just pure class.............. :friends: