Guilty Pleasures

nufc4ever

I'm too busy posting on here to sleep at work. I like a doze in an afternoon on a weekend or if I've got a day off, but the pleasure is always tempered slightly by the knowledge that I'm wasting my time away from work.

Thing is i'm in a raised cabin (based on site) so I can hear the floorboards creaking if someone is coming into my office. Quickly stick my glasses on and Robert's your Dad's brother. :calmdown:

Speccy twat!

You wear contacts don't you?

And glasses sometimes, yes. But Dave is the one who exposed that particular weakness in this thread, so he got the treatment!

I would fancy getting the laser treatment done too. I've probably spent far more on glasses and lenses than it would cost to get the fuckers sorted.

Aye, I was looking at getting some new glasses soon and when I added up the cost of some decent frames with thin lenses I thought i'd fuck it and just get them fixed properly.

Going to wait until the winter I think, want to avoid the pollen as much as possible.

Edited by nufc4ever

Speccy twat!

You wear contacts don't you?

And glasses sometimes, yes. But Dave is the one who exposed that particular weakness in this thread, so he got the treatment!

I would fancy getting the laser treatment done too. I've probably spent far more on glasses and lenses than it would cost to get the fuckers sorted.

Don't do it, if they over correct you're fucked.

Surely if you go somewhere decent they won't make that mistake though?? There's that Optimax place in the town....

Thing is, the shape of your eyes change over time. You may find for instance that your vision improves with age. However, if you get it "fixed" to the optimum, then it might go downhill with no way back.

I don't know too much about it but I have heard these are real risks.

Surely if you go somewhere decent they won't make that mistake though?? There's that Optimax place in the town....

Thing is, the shape of your eyes change over time. You may find for instance that your vision improves with age. However, if you get it "fixed" to the optimum, then it might go downhill with no way back.

I don't know too much about it but I have heard these are real risks.

It's well known that you will still require reading glasses in later life as your eyes change, and they tell you this before you go through with the procedure.

Pink wafers!

They're absolutely lush.

FFS!!! :calmdown:

Banana Caramel Frappuchinos from Starbucks.

No position to judge to be honest.

Guilty Pleasure is probably... making myself tea with other peoples food...

like a Tuna and cheese melt with Spring Onions...

somebodies bread, someone elses mayo and spring onions, another persons Tuna and finally some poor mugs Cheese...

spread the sorrow and be the first person to raise the question "Who finished off my Cheese? I don't mind people having a little but leave some for me... it's only fair"

:calmdown: