Paul McCartney

Mad-on-the-cocks

I always found it strange how they numbered districts instead of naming them. Do they still use that system? I've never been in years. A record I intend to keep intact tbh.

It's almost impossible not to get lost. Most new towns are shit tbf.

What is Mills' list of crimes? I don't know what it is that she's done to turn everyone against her? Am I missing something major? I've not read any of the stuff about their marriage breakdown so I'm pretty much in the dark, but people just seem to really despise her all of a sudden.

Just been out for a sandwich and there was a thing in The Mirror cataloguing all the times when she's lied about things that have happened to her in her past. Walter Mitty/RobW-type character by the sounds of it :blink:

I always found it strange how they numbered districts instead of naming them. Do they still use that system? I've never been in years. A record I intend to keep intact tbh.

No because 90% of the people in Washington didn't have a fucking clue which district was which. The only 'nice' place in Washington is Ayton (where yours truly lives :blink: ). The rest of the villages have been over run by Charva families.

What is Mills' list of crimes? I don't know what it is that she's done to turn everyone against her? Am I missing something major? I've not read any of the stuff about their marriage breakdown so I'm pretty much in the dark, but people just seem to really despise her all of a sudden.

There was a show on TV a few years back about her pre-modelling days when she used and abused every fecker she knew to get money out of them and find the richest husband she could for herself.

She dumped her fiance a few days before the wedding so she could cultivate the romance with Macca.

She sold the story of her mothers death to a paper just days after she died.

That's all I remember, but there's more.

Apparently she reckoned her and a friend from school were abducted. Only it happened to the friend and not her and she reckoned her mother lost a leg too in a car crash. Which her (step?) Dad later revealed was utter bollocks. That was as far as I read to be honest and I only got that far because of this thread.

CAN WE BELIEVE HEATHER THIS TIME?

By Jon Clements

THERE has been a sensational twist in the McCartneys' divorce with Heather Mills claiming to have been viciously attacked by Sir Paul.

In leaked documents, the former model claims he stabbed her with a broken wine glass, pushed her over a table, and shoved her in the bath when pregnant with their baby, Beatrice.

She also alleges he was controlling, abusive and at times out of it on drink and cannabis during their four-year marriage.

Sources close to Macca have dismissed it all as "outrageous lies". But if what Heather says were proven to be true, it would tarnish his reputation for ever.

Problem is, Heather has a history of making far-fetched statements - ones that are later contradicted by others. So why should we believe her now?

She has been branded a fantasist by relatives and former lovers - a childhood friend even sued her, claiming Heather stole parts of her own life story.

Her first husband, Alfie Karmal, claimed he paid for Heather to have therapy after she admitted being a compulsive liar. And earlier this year her former fiance Chris Terrill wrote of her "somewhat elastic sort of relationship with the truth".

Her claims about the state of her marriage to Sir Paul and relationship with his daughter Stella have also been rubbished.

Even her loyal publicist Anya Noakes admits Heather struggles to stick to the facts. In August 2002, Ms Noakes said: "I'm not pretending that she never exaggerates stories but I don't think it's ever been done with malicious intent or anything."

Here we highlight some of the claims and counter-claims which have dogged Heather's accounts of her childhood, relationships and career...

Paedophile kidnap

SHE CLAIMED... In her autobiography, A Single Step, she recalls being abducted while a child growing up in Washington, Tyne-and-Wear.

She claims she and a friend were held hostage by a paedophile swimming coach for three days and then rescued by police.

BUT... In a 2003 Channel 4 documentary - Heather Mills, The Real Mrs McCartney - childhood pal Margaret Ambler said she was the only one held hostage.

Mrs Ambler later issued a writ stating that the story in A Single Step included a "substantial amount of false and invented information".

Heather's dad Mark Mills added: "I have no recollection of her being abducted, I don't know why she'd claim a thing like that."

Mrs Ambler settled out of court gaining undisclosed damages for breach of privacy and costs. Her solicitor Graham Atkins described Heather's version of events as "unpleasant and incorrect".

Her mum's lost leg

SHE CLAIMED... After leaving Mark Mills and moving to London, mum Beatrice lost her leg in a car accident in Clapham.

BUT... Step-father Charles Stapley calls this story "nonsense", adding: "Her mother did have a car accident and injured her leg, but she didn't lose the leg."

He says that Beatrice died several years afterwards following a routine operation on her leg.

Funfair runaway

SHE CLAIMED... At the age of 13 she ran away to live in a caravan and work on a funfair.

BUT... At 15, Heather spent weekends in the back of a lorry with an older boy who worked at a fair, according to Mr Stapley.

He says: "She caused her mother endless sleepless nights, we used to go out with a photograph of her looking for her all over London."

Anti-fur stance

SHE CLAIMED... She is passionately anti-fur and supports animal rights campaigns.

BUT... Heather is "a chameleon", according to her former sisterin law Dianna Karmal.

"She only became vegetarian after meeting Paul," says Dianna. "She loved meat.

"And her anti-fur stance is laughable - she used to wear her mum's fur coat. She creates a persona for herself to fit the situation."

Sleeping rough

SHE CLAIMED... She spent months sleeping in a cardboard box near Waterloo Bridge after her step-dad ordered her mother to throw her out.

BUT... According to Mr Stapley: "It never happened. Heather virtually led her own life. She would come and go, but she never really left until she got married at 20."

Stealing to survive

SHE CLAIMED...She survived on the London streets by cleaning windscreens at traffic lights, and stole to feed and clothe her siblings.

BUT... Heather stole money, stereos and jewellery from her own family - making it look like the flat had been burgled, says Mr Stapley.

He says: "Heather later admitted that she had been the culprit. I think the truth is her childhood is a blur and she is confused about it. The problem is I think Heather believes the stories she tells."

'Gay spy' fiance

SHE CLAIMED... Fiance Chris Terrill - who she dumped after meeting Macca - was a gay MI6 agent intent on wrecking her campaign against landmines.

BUT... Mr Terrill's friends in the media told him that Heather was saying she left him because he was homosexual.

He said: "I then heard that she had inflated this into the idea that I was an MI6 agent whose mission was to infiltrate her world and sabotage her anti-landmine work in order to protect the British arms industry."

'Stella likes me'

SHE CLAIMED... Macca's daughter Stella had "issued a press release saying how much she likes her step-mother" after months of speculation that the pair did not get on.

BUT... The claim, made to New York Magazine in 2002, was swiftly denied by Stella's publicist, Mesh Chibber: "No. Stella never discusses her private life, so a press release would never have been issued."

No split with Paul

SHE CLAIMED... In May this year she insisted that her marriage was not in crisis - after it emerged that she and sir Paul were living in separate homes.

Heather said at the time: "It's hilarious, Paul and I are still very much together.

"We will one hundred per cent sue on this because it is total rubbish."

BUT... Ten days later, Heather and Macca announced they had split up.

And in her leaked divorce papers, Heather now admits that she "realised the marriage had irretrievably broken down" more than a week before her denial of any problems.

Bit of a lying whore.