Madonna and this FRIGGING kid

Gemmill

Have you seen the new Bo Selecta Madonna character?

Fucking hilarious. My lass is fooking mad about the daft bint and it drives me up the wall. I was delighted to present to her the photo of her puppet (from Nuts i think of all places :blink: )

God, isn't he? Next he'll be saying Hunt came into the intensive care unit and tried to batter Cech with HEATHER MILLS-McCARTNEY's SPARE LEG

Funnier the first time tbh.

God, isn't he? Next he'll be saying Hunt came into the intensive care unit and tried to batter Cech with HEATHER MILLS-McCARTNEY'S SPARE LEG

Funnier the first time tbh.

*batters you with HEATHER MILLS-McCARTNEY'S SPARE LEG*

Does ANYONE give a shit? It's on the news CONSTANTLY.

I couldn't to be honest. Its nice for the little lad to get a good home but I am not interested in the story. Why it has to be top story is beyond me. Its beyond boring!

I don't watch the news at all much now, its so mind numbing. Same old shite everyday with the same old tired faces. :blink:

Guest Toplass-101

I get the Feeling that Guy Ritchie isn't so keen. He's always stood in the background looking like he's dropped his ice-cream.

Aye, this will be the last time he tells her to go and treat herself to a little black number. :)

Edited by Toplass-101

I get the Feeling that Guy Ritchie isn't so keen. He's always stood in the background looking like he's dropped his ice-cream.

Aye, this will be the last time he tells her to go and treat herself to a little black number. <_<

:):)

It's just the latest celeb fashion accessory. Britney Spears wants one now apparently.