Flock turns on the Shepherd

Craig

Whos doing what then, i'll get my ticket on the door the night whos protesting and where you sitting? I've got my A1 Shepherd out banner and been on to talksport and the legends as well as a quick edit of shepherds wikipedia page and a few polite emails to shepherd offshore.

SHEPHERD OUT.

hello by the way.

Guest Patrokles

Whos doing what then, i'll get my ticket on the door the night whos protesting and where you sitting? I've got my A1 Shepherd out banner and been on to talksport and the legends as well as a quick edit of shepherds wikipedia page and a few polite emails to shepherd offshore.

SHEPHERD OUT.

hello by the way.

'Hi Fred, old chap, mind stepping down? thanks awfully.'

'Just writing to check you got my last email. Thanks very much in advance.'

SHEPHERD OUT.

hello by the way.

He has nowt to do with them anymore, the business is run by his brother and one of Fat Fred's sons (not mini-me Kenny). His 'full time' job is NUFC. :(

SHEPHERD OUT.

hello by the way.

He has nowt to do with them anymore, the business is run by his brother and one of Fat Fred's sons (not mini-me Kenny). His 'full time' job is NUFC. :blush:

:o

His full time Job is a gregs... :(

I've just got busy at work but i'm talking to the lad who made the shepherd out website who I just found out i know fairly well. i'll pass what i've done on to him then see what i can get done for the weekend.

As for the word polite in the previous post i was being sarcastic.

No i cant get on to the NO website it wont let is on with a hotmail account i tried the other day.

SHEPHERD OUT.

hello by the way.

'Hi Fred, old chap, mind stepping down? thanks awfully.'

'Just writing to check you got my last email. Thanks very much in advance.'

:(

Guest Patrokles

I've just got busy at work but i'm talking to the lad who made the shepherd out website who I just found out i know fairly well. i'll pass what i've done on to him then see what i can get done for the weekend.

As for the word polite in the previous post i was being sarcastic.

No i cant get on to the NO website it wont let is on with a hotmail account i tried the other day.

Really? :(

That went down a treat didnt it, I got my Shepherd out banner out and was then booed my all the fans sitting next to is near the portsmouth fans in level 7.

Amazing what one result can do isnt it.

:razz: