Do the clocks go back tonight?

Lazarus

thanks ma,

would never have remembered if you hadnt reminded me.

:(

I'm staying off the pop tonight mam....

:D:unsure:

Yes, thank you for that 2.50am text message, David......... :D:(

I was hoping for a lovely extra hour in bed. My games normally kick off at 2pm on a Sunday. Result!

For some unknown reason it's been decided that a 1pm kick off tomorrow would be a good idea.

Boo hiss.

Bloody ridculous

we should be on the same time as the Spanish = dark mornings but realllyyyyy long evenings

In summer there is no bloody use for daylight at 04:00 FFS and in winter accidents to bairns would drop significantly

Bloody ridculous

we should be on the same time as the Spanish = dark mornings but realllyyyyy long evenings

In summer there is no bloody use for daylight at 04:00 FFS and in winter accidents to bairns would drop significantly

Depends what you're up to. :unsure:

Bloody ridculous

Instead of happening in the afternoon coming home from school the accidents would just happen in the morning on the way to school.

They were talking about it on the radio and the spokesman from ROSPA wasn't convinced by the idea.

I believe there was an experiment back in the 60s and it didn't work, hence it went back again.

Bloody ridculous

Instead of happening in the afternoon coming home from school the accidents would just happen in the morning on the way to school.

They were talking about it on the radio and the spokesman from ROSPA wasn't convinced by the idea.

I believe there was an experiment back in the 60s and it didn't work, hence it went back again.

Not so - the RSpA has done a lot of work on this - what happens is kids get up and go straight to school in the morning

In the afternoon they wander around on the way back, play with their mates and get killed