Right then,

Noelie

.............just what the fuck is going on with Bernard? It's about time we got the truth about this situation and I'm not buying this 'not match fit' anymore!!

To my knowledge he has been in full training for at least 7 weeks, has played 90 minutes in at least 3 reserve matches, and has played 90 minutes in 2 behind closed door matches.

That's more than some players get in pre-season build-ups or coming back from injuries.

The fact that he hasn't even been on the bench in the last two games bothers me, it reeks of something but I don't know what and I think it's something we should know about, or be told about.

When the reserves played benfield they reckon he was shit

Who's "they"? The reserves?

Everyone who saw the game seems to have been of the same opinion. Signing Bernard was a PR exercise imo. "Look - we've signed a left-back."

Assuming he's now regained fitness/muscle, the only explanation available is that he's REALLY shit.

I thought that before we got rid of him.

Then I saw Elliot, Babayaro and Ramage play in his position :lol:

When the reserves played benfield they reckon he was shit

Who's "they"? The reserves?

Everyone who saw the game seems to have been of the same opinion. Signing Bernard was a PR exercise imo. "Look - we've signed a left-back."

I'm expecting Phillipe Albert to sign a contract any day now. Seriously.

..................and now he's played another 90 minutes for the reserves and apparently looked more liveier than before!! What the fuck does that mean, he'd nearly died and has come back to life :lol:

Perhaps he was and is shite. :icon_lol:

Knew this would happen tbh. When everyone was fawning over his return and slating Sibierski you were warned.

Don't recall anyone fawning over Bernard, most people on here saw his signing as a token pathetic attempt at addressing the defence.

Knew this would happen tbh. When everyone was fawning over his return and slating Sibierski you were warned.

Don't recall anyone fawning over Bernard, most people on here saw his signing as a token pathetic attempt at addressing the defence.

Better than Babayaro was the concensus of a lot of people.

Okay then.......

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...ic=8405&hl=

Most people in that thread can't believe we resigned him, some are pleased we've got some cover, any cover in defence. There's no fawning or OMGing.

Guest Patrokles

Most people in that thread can't believe we resigned him, some are pleased we've got some cover, any cover in defence. There's no fawning or OMGing.

you sure about that? :lol:

you sure about that? :icon_lol:

You twat. :lol: