Champions League Game The Neet - Tuesday 31st

wykikitoon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems ITV's shambolic coverage to blame

Lord knows I hate the BBC *spits*, but that coverage by ITV tonight was just fuckin' pathetic.

Hosted by the tit who said at the end of the World Cup Final: '....Italy receive the Jules Rimet Trophy'Mind you, he did work for the BBC *spits* for a long time so his incompetence is understandable.

Then:

Mistake 1 - 'The referee has lost it' Err, no, you fuckin' retard, YOU have got it wrong.

Mistake 2 - 'Essien has been stamped on deliberately.' Two minutes later, and after a better view from a different angle - 'Maybe there was some accidental clash' or words to that effect.

Mistake 3 - 'Koulou (sp) replacing Didier Drogba.' Err, excuse me, you fuckin' mong, but who exactly scored Chewsea's second equaliser???

Pathetic.

Seems ITV's shambolic coverage to blame

Lord knows I hate the BBC *spits*, but that coverage by ITV tonight was just fuckin' pathetic.

Hosted by the tit who said at the end of the World Cup Final: '....Italy receive the Jules Rimet Trophy'Mind you, he did work for the BBC *spits* for a long time so his incompetence is understandable.

Then:

Mistake 1 - 'The referee has lost it' Err, no, you fuckin' retard, YOU have got it wrong.

Mistake 2 - 'Essien has been stamped on deliberately.' Two minutes later, and after a better view from a different angle - 'Maybe there was some accidental clash' or words to that effect.

Mistake 3 - 'Koulou (sp) replacing Didier Drogba.' Err, excuse me, you fuckin' mong, but who exactly scored Chewsea's second equaliser???

Pathetic.

Add to that the general monginess of David Pleat, he was worse when we were in the Champions League mind,.

Gotta love Mourniho's comments about Gudjohnsen "learnig to dive" - you'd have thought he would have in his days at Chelsea, with a manager who is either ridiculously highly hypocritical, or just plain unobservant.

Tbh though, Chelsea deserved the draw. Drogba looks on fire atm, and Lampard's getting back to form - goal was intentional also.

I'm still not sure whether old Jose is being serious about the diving thing or taking the piss. In Drogba, both Coles, and Robben, he's got the 3 best in the world at play acting. It only took Ashley Cole 3 minutes to hurl himself on the ground with ott girly scream. :mellow:

Oh yes, not forgetting the UEFA cup final where Porto spent most of the 90 minutes on their arse when a Celtic player came to within 4 yards of them...who was manager of Porto that night? :lol:

I can't stand the bloke personally. And the theory that he's some sort of genius who only does this stuff prior to the game to divert attention from his players falls apart somewhat when he keeps up the wanker act in the post-match press conference.