Toon 1 Spurs 0

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Fucking sat in the pub midway through the first half and a bunch of LAHNDAHNERS breezed in with their awful wideboy suits with jeans and t-shirt, gelled up hair, obnoxious but attractive women, &c. Demand that the channel be changed so they can watch Spurs. 8 of them. One of me. (and my diminutive American friend, who pointed out that Palermo seemed to be closing down far better than Newcastle in the first half- she is learning well. Although she didn't actually say closing down, she just explained in great but very simple detail.) So one bloke in particular starts kicking up a fuss and the barmaid (lovely girl) points out that I was watching the game and she wasn't going to change it. So the slimy swine tries to get all chummy and offers to buy me a drink if I let him watch Spurs. So I told him every other pub in town was showing it, that's why I was here. AND THEY ALL HAD TO LEAVE. I believe I directed him to a pub without a TV, too.

Fucking sat in the pub midway through the first half and a bunch of LAHNDAHNERS breezed in with their awful wideboy suits with jeans and t-shirt, gelled up hair, obnoxious but attractive women, &c. Demand that the channel be changed so they can watch Spurs. 8 of them. One of me. (and my diminutive American friend, who pointed out that Palermo seemed to be closing down far better than Newcastle in the first half- she is learning well. Although she didn't actually say closing down, she just explained in great but very simple detail.) So one bloke in particular starts kicking up a fuss and the barmaid (lovely girl) points out that I was watching the game and she wasn't going to change it. So the slimy swine tries to get all chummy and offers to buy me a drink if I let him watch Spurs. So I told him every other pub in town was showing it, that's why I was here. AND THEY ALL HAD TO LEAVE. I believe I directed him to a pub without a TV, too.

Well done. You could, of course, have just settled it by setting fire to them :)

Oh, I'm H.A.P.P.Y.

Guest Patrokles

Hardcore.

And there I was thinking you'd decided to stick to whiny little bitch PMs that got summarily ignored after the first. Silly me. :)

Hardcore.

And there I was thinking you'd decided to stick to whiny little bitch PMs that got summarily ignored after the first. Silly me. :)

Look dickhead I sent you two PMs to stop this incessant bickering which you decided not to agree to (very nature btw) so why don't you just stick to telling everyone about what a soopafan you are by not turning the TV over and leave what is private private?

....my diminutive American friend, who pointed out that Palermo seemed to be closing down far better than Newcastle in the first half- she is learning well. Although she didn't actually say closing down, she just explained in great but very simple detail.

Does that not do your head in though? I'd be looking round sheepishly to make sure that no one could hear that I was sat with some yank bird who was trying to talk football. I'd probably just give a dismissive nod to whatever she had to say without ever letting my eyes leave the TV screen.

What's the history between Patrokles and Ewerk like? I like both of them btw.

I dunno :) There is obviously 'history' between them.

I hope all works out okay. But failing that, I am more than happy to shout, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :(:D

Sort of reminds me of when I went to London on a 'study trip' with university. Went down on the bus on the Sunday and we were playing Southampton at home, it was on Sky and we stuffed them..it was when we scored all those goals early on. Anyway, we were staying in Bayswater and nipped into the nearest pub to watch the game...about 12 of us..the pub is virtually empty apart from this little bloke in a Southampton top sitting in the corner by himself who looked sick as fuck when we walked in. Every time a goal went in one of the lasses I was with (who was quite pissed by this point) kept goading the poor fucker. He never said a word, then pissed off on the final whistle.

Sort of reminds me of when I went to London on a 'study trip' with university. Went down on the bus on the Sunday and we were playing Southampton at home, it was on Sky and we stuffed them..it was when we scored all those goals early on. Anyway, we were staying in Bayswater and nipped into the nearest pub to watch the game...about 12 of us..the pub is virtually empty apart from this little bloke in a Southampton top sitting in the corner by himself who looked sick as fuck when we walked in. Every time a goal went in one of the lasses I was with (who was quite pissed by this point) kept goading the poor fucker. He never said a word, then pissed off on the final whistle.

You complete and utter cun, erm, bastid!

[Our Tune] At first I thought he was ok, a nice intelligent young lad, I respected him. Then came

, obviously and rightly so I took the piss out of him for it but sadly he didn't take it in the spirit intended and since then we have been sworn enemies. My recent attempt at a ceasefire was dismissed out of hand and to this day we contine our strong dislike of one another. [/Our Tune]

tbh

[Our Tune] At first I thought he was ok, a nice intelligent young lad, I respected him. Then came

, obviously and rightly so I took the piss out of him for it but sadly he didn't take it in the spirit intended and since then we have been sworn enemies. My recent attempt at a ceasefire was dismissed out of hand and to this day we contine our strong dislike of one another. [/Our Tune]

tbh

Lucky he never broke the dogs leg or something. :)

tbh

Is that Patrokles? :)

tbh

Shit ball control

tbh

Aye, he posted it on N-O a while back. Has it ruined the illusion for you?

The vid was blatantly a pisstake to be fair like.

:):( I got the impression it was the complete opposite tbh. It seemed more like 'look at my ball control and volleying ability'.

However, the clip of having 'knacked' his back following the overhead kick is a bit of a conundrum; why leave that in if one is trying to impress?? Hmmmmmmm :D:o