Team V Sheff U ??

TOPTOON

Because this game is soo soon after the Palmero game i'd try and rest one or two who are likely to be knackered.

KRUL

CAR TAYLOR RAMAGE DUFF

MILNER PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

DYER ROSSI

PAV Harper still not 100%

MOORE (if not then BRAMBLE if Moore's groin has gone)

BUTT

LUQUE (Looked knackered so maybe rest him)

SIB In case we need some height, bring him on maybe after an hour

Because this game is soo soon after the Palmero game i'd try and rest one or two who are likely to be knackered.

KRUL

CAR TAYLOR RAMAGE DUFF

MILNER PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

DYER ROSSI

BUTT

Dyers not fit, and lets not get sucked in to a Krul Hype apart from that it looks good play martins up front though

Guest Patrokles

I think it'd send entirely the wrong message to rest Luque, especially since he's said himself he's desperate just to get a few consecutive games. I can see Emre being rested.

Personally I'd play Milner wide left again, Zoggy in the middle alongside Butt or Parker, and Solano on the right. Depending on the Duff situation, I guess. The midfield is actually something of a well-stocked area currently if everyone is fit. Nice.

Guest Patrokles

KRUL

CAR TAYLOR RAMAGE DUFF

MILNER PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

DYER ROSSI

BUTT

Dyers not fit, and lets not get sucked in to a Krul Hype apart from that it looks good play martins up front though

Martins is about as fit as Dyer.

I agree about Luque. If we want to give him any chance, then really he needs to start, prob alongside Rossi. If he fails to give the much needed 100% on Saturday in what is a game we should and need to win, then Id take him off early in the 2nd. Maybe moving Milner or Duff up depending on the situation with Sib.

KRUL

CAR TAYLOR RAMAGE DUFF

MILNER PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

DYER ROSSI

BUTT

Martins is about as fit as Dyer.

Fit according to The Sun http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6510075,00.html

I don't think Martins is though - tight hamstring.

Edited by TOPTOON

KRUL

CAR TAYLOR RAMAGE DUFF

MILNER PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

DYER ROSSI

BUTT

Think we've just found the only person on the planet less qualified than Roeder to manage Newcastle! :)

Are you just parking a Mini Cooper at right back btw?

Edited by ObaGol

I would keep the same side as last night,the likes of duff & carr need a wake up call tbh & all this talk of being tired is nonsense for a professional athlete.

Edited by @yourservice

I would keep the same side as last night,the likes of duff & carr need a wake up call tbh & all this talk of being tired is nonsense for a professional athlete.

Wasn't Duff carrying a knock though? :)

Tell you what I don't want to hear after the game tonight if it goes tits up; that the players were tired. Warnock reckons Sheff Utd told NUFC they would switch the game to tomorrow but we've looked at the £350k tv money and told them no. So, if we do lose, I don't want to hear 'we were tired', because we had the chance to switch it and it's our own stupid fault.