Christoph Daum

AgentFox

What German doesn't tbh?

I do not tbh :icon_lol:

Well Daum did good work here in germany with the U-21 squad I reckon. I do not know what he could do in Newcastle but every trainer is better than Glenn at this time...

I do not like Daum but he was a great footballer and can also be a successful coach. :icon_lol:

Eh? Have you been taking drugs, too?

What U21 side? And Daum a "great footballer"? He never made it into the first team squad of a professional club. :razz:

Ohh, that Daum! :dancing:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? Have you been taking drugs, too?

What U21 side? And Daum a "great footballer"? He never made it into the first team squad of a professional club. ;)

Never mind! :icon_lol:

But perhaps...I think I'm not quite shure I mean that Daum...

Wait a minute...I have to think about it

*1 minute later* I mixed him up with s.o. sry :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Christoph Daum has been appointed coach of Bundesliga Zwei outfit Cologne just days after rejecting the club's initial offer.

The Goats revealed his change of heart immediately after their 2-1 home defeat to 1860 Munich on Sunday.

Daum, who is currently recovering from a neck operation in Cologne, will start work in December after putting pen-to-paper on a four-year deal.

"After my operation Cologne needed a quick decision. I was not feeling very good and so I said 'no'", Daum told Express.

"But last week I rang Cologne's general manager Michael Maier to congratulate him on his birthday and he told me that the door was still open for me at the club despite my decision.

"That got me thinking and I eventually decided to follow my heart.

"I'm really looking forward to the challenge. Cologne is a club with huge potential."

Daum made his name as a coach during a successful four-year stint with Cologne between 1986 and 1990 and is still revered by the club's fans.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...urns+to+Cologne