John Terry

wykikitoon

Drogba didnt seem his usual self either when it kicked off.

I doubt we will find out either, England captain and all that.

If this is true, not really the example to be setting.

Exactly, if true he wants a VERY long ban and kicking out of the England squad, but I cant see that happening, I mean, we dont have racism in English football do we? :razz:

Righto.

What do you think should happen then if he did racially abuse him? :dancing: Not something you can let go really!

Transfer to newcastle,that will sort him out.

Although, I agree it was wrong and would never condone it, he may have just used it to hurt Kings feelings. Does it mean he is racist? If I call someone a Ginger cunt..does that mean I am gingerist?

Interesting.... :dancing:

Ask Gemmill how offended he was by it and then you'll know :razz:

Although, I agree it was wrong and would never condone it, he may have just used it to hurt Kings feelings. Does it mean he is racist? If I call someone a Ginger cunt..does that mean I am gingerist?

Interesting.... :dancing:

Ask Gemmill how offended he was by it and then you'll know :razz:

Cuts himself at night he's so hurt tbh

Drogba didnt seem his usual self either when it kicked off.

I doubt we will find out either, England captain and all that.

If this is true, not really the example to be setting.

Exactly, if true he wants a VERY long ban and kicking out of the England squad, but I cant see that happening, I mean, we dont have racism in English football do we? :razz:

Righto.

What do you think should happen then if he did racially abuse him? :dancing: Not something you can let go really!

It goes on in pretty much every single game. If a player is caught racially abusing someone, they should be sent off. End of matter.

How do you know it goes on in nearly every game? I'd say 3 match ban minimum for anyone caught.

If you excuse racial abuse between players as "something that goes on in every game" and suggest that a red card is enough to deal with it, then this Kick Racism Out thing is a total waste of time.

Saying he maybe only used it to wind King up is hardly an excuse. If he's guilty of racist abuse he should be getting some pretty severe punishment and it should definitely impact his position as England captain.

IF he did it, he should be punished. It doesn't mean he hates all black people or anything, in all likelyhood it was just heat of the moment thing. Also, it could actually be used to the benefit of the anti-racist campaigns in football, by him coming out and publicly apologising. Again, that's if he actually has done what he's being accused of.

Interesting.... :razz:

Terry isn't the cleverest bloke in the world and racism is the easiest and most obvious form of abuse. I don't think John Terry is a racist but he may have made a racist remark because hes too fucking thick to come up with a better put down.

The thing that would seem to suggest this is probably all just an internet witch hunt is that nothing about this has been mentioned publicly.

Someone would have spilled the beans by now I'd have thought.

Surely King would even directly benefit from the fallout of such a thing.

The thing that would seem to suggest this is probably all just an internet witch hunt is that nothing about this has been mentioned publicly.

I thought Jol had suggested that some racist comment was made. Heard it on FiveLive iirc.

I don't think King would want to upset the England team, it could well backfire on him.

Jol's certainly spoken out on racism issues before, but I've seen nothing over this, and these are the sort of stories that SELL and would be repeated endlessly.

I dunno that King would keep something genuinely racist to himself (especially if Terry is a well known racist in the England camp), and even if he did then there were a few players (that according to the reactions in the theory) must have heard it too, and I simply can't see something like that being kept secret.

These are football players, not MI5 (and even they aren't so good at it).

Maybe it is true, but I kinda think it's just "grassy knoll" internet gossip tbh.

Jol's certainly spoken out on racism issues before, but I've seen nothing over this, and these are the sort of stories that SELL and would be repeated endlessly.

I dunno that King would keep something genuinely racist to himself (especially if Terry is a well known racist in the England camp), and even if he did then there were a few players (that according to the reactions in the theory) must have heard it too, and I simply can't see something like that being kept secret.

These are football players, not MI5 (and even they aren't so good at it).

Maybe it is true, but I kinda think it's just "grassy knoll" internet gossip tbh.

Aye could well be, but if he wasnt England Captain would it come out? Who knows

As for Gol, youre right about the Bowyer issue, I hold my hands up, I dont know how I would react. Gutted? Sad? Embarrased? But its shouldnt be in the game thats for sure