AgentFox

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dancing:

Three successful albums tbh..

and one of the best british made albums ever..

in the same way that robbie williams has made the greatest album of all time according to smash hits readers eh?

Not really...no :razz:

I'm a bigger loser than him and I'm not even the biggest loser at the matchday piss-ups tbh.

:razz:

Has Medina started attending or summat?

even then his statement would be debatable at best :dancing:

Precisely. :icon_lol:

Great poet/songwriter but not one that'll be remembered in years to come if he continues down his current road.

I still hold out hope that he'll sort himself out and get back with Barat because The Libertines were the most geniunely exciting British band in a good few years. The Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things albums are really sub-standard next to 'Up The Bracket' and 'The Libertines'.

He's a complete tit who would ahve been locked up if he wasn't " a celebrity" since he alwayss eems to be getting done for drugs, assaulting the press and indeed spraying syringes of blood at people.

The fact that some people think his music somehow saves him from being a complete twat is worrying since i heard two of them and to call them medicore would be kind. If thats's the stuff he gets heralded for then he'd be a legend and hero to the country if he'd produced some actually decent music.

He's a complete tit who would ahve been locked up if he wasn't " a celebrity" since he alwayss eems to be getting done for drugs, assaulting the press and indeed spraying syringes of blood at people.

The fact that some people think his music somehow saves him from being a complete twat is worrying since i heard two of them and to call them medicore would be kind. If thats's the stuff he gets heralded for then he'd be a legend and hero to the country if he'd produced some actually decent music.

Not down with the kids tbh :razz:

Not in the "Gary Glitter" sense anyway!

But you're right, i think most of what kids listen to is unmitigated shite as is proven every time i hear stuff in the charts!

Guest Patrokles

But you're right, i think most of what kids listen to is unmitigated shite as is proven every time i hear stuff in the charts!

Nowt to do with kids, it's the conditioning of the radio and television and laziness of the general public to blame for that.

Nowt to do with kids, it's the conditioning of the radio and television and laziness of the general public to blame for that.

Its a combination, alot is from the media and the record companies filling our lives with shite music, but the fact remains alot of kids are thick/underdeveloped intellectually and have an appalling lack of taste in music and knowledge of music.

With the internet you can seek out and experience any music you could possibly imagine and do it for free or pay depending on your ethics! Virtually all kids use the net so the always have the chance to experiment with music and see what's out there away from chart shite and what music there is from the past etc.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Guest Patrokles

Its a combination, alot is from the media and the record companies filling our lives with shite music, but the fact remains alot of kids are thick/underdeveloped intellectually and have an appalling lack of taste in music and knowledge of music.

With the internet you can seek out and experience any music you could possibly imagine and do it for free or pay depending on your ethics! Virtually all kids use the net so the always have the chance to experiment with music and see what's out there away from chart shite and what music there is from the past etc.

It's true enough, but at the same time, the stuff people discover online isn't what gets into the charts, so it's hard to tell really how many kids are listening to what the more discerning listener does. it also depends on their parents to an extent, too. Whether they have a legacy to pass down.