Shite for Shore Eyesh

Gemmill

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Dyer back tomorrow. And we are inexplicably giving Shola "one last blast" before he goes under the knife. WTF?! Is this some sort of "let's get our money's worth on the operation by damaging things as much as possible" effort?

Hilarious. "We might just as well cripple him completely if he's going to have the operation."

And what are the odds on Dyer not playing for another couple of weeks, despite Roeder saying he is fit?

Can anyone remember a film from the 80s where this bloke was up in space and he got an eyeful of direct sunlight and it somehow gave him special powers? I can't remember what the powers were though.

Anyway, I was just thinking that it would be good if that had happened to Dyer. ;)

Can anyone remember a film from the 80s where this bloke was up in space and he got an eyeful of direct sunlight and it somehow gave him special powers? I can't remember what the powers were though.

Anyway, I was just thinking that it would be good if that had happened to Dyer. :icon_lol:

;)

obviously the trip to Amsterdam didnt open your eyes enough

With Shola i think the clubs treatment of him has been shocking and it was also gross stupidity not to have the op done ages ago...however with the kind of injury it is playing one more time won't change anything, its not an injury like say Owen's where you'd be worried it would snap again, so if we can get 1 more out of him they might as well.

Dyer back tomorrow. And we are inexplicably giving Shola "one last blast" before he goes under the knife. WTF?! Is this some sort of "let's get our money's worth on the operation by damaging things as much as possible" effort?

Hilarious. "We might just as well cripple him completely if he's going to have the operation."

And what are the odds on Dyer not playing for another couple of weeks, despite Roeder saying he is fit?

Well the flag pole injury was another classic, hope he's truly back now but fully expect him to be injured within his next two games and more likely than not it will be the first.

Everyone was mystified why he didn't have the operation in the summer, i still am. Incompetence? Yes probably.

The treatment of Shola has been completely shocking, but then to be fair Shola can't have too many complaints cos he must know he has only been able to have a career at the club because we've been so fucking desparate during his time here.

So Shola has not really been in full time training. How fit is he? Probably as fit as Olly Bernard I reckon. GREAT to rely on that kind of player...

didn't roeder say something about not playing half fit players befroe the season started?

Personally I think they are trying to kill him off before they have to pay for the operation, it's the only explanation.

Fat Fred economics 101, I reckon. ;)