NUFC vs. Manchester City

janu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the radio and they're sighing a lot and practically going "we're shit"

Honestly, I know it's an away game and we haven't conceded, but Man City are looking SO much better than us and we are utterly clueless.

Half time. That was shite.

I think it's Lowes etc on 1152 and they just keep saying "That was rubbish... this is like Sunday morning football....no shape... no nothing.... have a word, Glenn.... awwww man! Come on lads ;)....etc etc" You can almost see them shaking their heads.

I'm not one of these that thinks we're too good to go down, but nor did I fully realise we were this bad. It's very clear that Roeder can neither come up with a game plan or give the team any shape, or motivate the players at all. Picking Shola when he can't move any quicker than a jog is an unbelievable decision. You could almost understand if it was Owen or Shearer, but it's Shola fucking Ameobi!?

If anyone still thinks we're too good to go down, they better start thinking again.

Fuck me, Butch Wilkins would make a better manager than Roeder based on that half time analysis.

He reckons Shola shouldn't be anywhere near playing and that Sibierski doesn't deserve to be playing at a club like Newcastle. Spot on. Shame dickwad in the dugout can't see it. What price Dyer on for Shola in the second half?

Even Wilkins on sky is asking what the fuck Ameobi is doing on that pitch,he defends corners and struggles to get back up the pitch,why is he even ordered to get back and defend when he finds it hard to get back where he should be?

Even Wilkins on sky is asking what the fuck Ameobi is doing on that pitch,he defends corners and struggles to get back up the pitch,why is he even ordered to get back and defend when he finds it hard to get back where he should be?

Roeder needs a fucking good slap for this. I'd sack him straight after the match and tell him he's not even allowed to get on the coach back to Newcastle.

Roeder needs a fucking good slap for this. I'd sack him straight after the match and tell him he's not even allowed to get on the coach back to Newcastle.

And put who in charge instead? That's the thing ;)

Yeh this is fucking ridiculous...

Ive been shadow boxing in my rfoom to this shit ;)

Its driving me mad like...

Unless theres a big change then we are going down...

Not ''theres a chance we could'', we fucking are

bold highlights tbh

Lee Clark. :icon_lol:

I dunno. I don't think Curbishley is the answer long term, but we'd at least be organised and get some proper coaching. This showing today is unfuckingbelievable.

Shola limping out of the tunnel to take the pitch for the second half. It must have escaped Roeder's attention that he CAN'T EVEN FUCKING RUN.

And put who in charge instead? That's the thing :icon_lol:

Pearson temporarily ;)