Why people won't help themselves

The Fish

My sister is overweight, she's overweight and she suffers from IBS, my sister is overweight, suffers from IBS and won't do a damned thing about it.

She still eats shit, she still won't do any fucking exercise and she still will happily blame it on anything she can find that removes the guilt from her gargantuan lap.

I'm chastised for my lack of sympathy by my parents, I'm scolded by my other sister for not being supportive but at the end of the day the "softly softly approach ain't working" I'm so furious with mysister, her persistant ignorance towards her own well being is causing heart ache and concern tot hose around her and she doesn't give a shit. she happily stuffs crisps and cake down her fat throat al day then bitches and whines and takes Imodium when her guts get bad.

Honestly, how do you help someone who won't help themselves!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

I don't think I have irritable bowel syndrome, but fuckin hell when I'm on the drink, I seem to need a shit, all the time, many a time I've had to run in to a pub or a bookies for a shite, luckily it's a while since I followed through though.

With regard to not helping themselves, it's lack of motivation no other reason, I'm heavier than I've ever been in my life 16st8, and it's been because I've kept skipping the gym and drinking too much. There comes a point though where you have to say look I'm getting a fat cunt now do something about it, and that's me now.

Guest Stevie
Do something about it then you fat cunt.

Can't abide fat, greedy people me like, nearly as bad as people tight with money.

I am deein something about it ye skinny lanky east end cunt :lol: Even tonight I will score four goals though.

Do something about it then you fat cunt.

Can't abide fat, greedy people me like, nearly as bad as people tight with money.

I am deein something about it ye skinny lanky east end cunt :lol: Even tonight I will score four goals though.

:lol: Thought that might get a rise

Bang on there like Mancy.

Stop trying to make yourself feel good at your skin & blisters expense you sloth bastard.

:lol: typical response from you like.

I don't feel good about myself, I feel frustrated, angry and let down. If you think this post was a "Yay, look at me, I'm not fat anymore" then you're a fucking idiot.

Howay man Dave, I was only pulling your chain-thought you'd have known that!

Just trying to lighten the mood. It sounds like it probably is rooted in depression and so I hope she gets the help to tackle that aspect of the problem.

My sister is overweight, she's overweight and she suffers from IBS, my sister is overweight, suffers from IBS and won't do a damned thing about it.

She still eats shit, she still won't do any fucking exercise and she still will happily blame it on anything she can find that removes the guilt from her gargantuan lap.

I'm chastised for my lack of sympathy by my parents, I'm scolded by my other sister for not being supportive but at the end of the day the "softly softly approach ain't working" I'm so furious with mysister, her persistant ignorance towards her own well being is causing heart ache and concern tot hose around her and she doesn't give a shit. she happily stuffs crisps and cake down her fat throat al day then bitches and whines and takes Imodium when her guts get bad.

Honestly, how do you help someone who won't help themselves!

Read her the story where Poo gets stuck in Rabbits hole :lol: ........ other than that arrange for her to be kidnapped and taken to Eastern Europe for a gastric band operation...... other than that accept that some people can't be helped.

Bang on there like Mancy.

Stop trying to make yourself feel good at your skin & blisters expense you sloth bastard.

:D typical response from you like.

I don't feel good about myself, I feel frustrated, angry and let down. If you think this post was a "Yay, look at me, I'm not fat anymore" then you're a fucking idiot.

Every fucking time :lol:

Have yourself a cup of horlix and a cup cake Dave, and calm the fuck down whilst your on. :lol:

it's surely understandable that I bite when you're making out I'm happy that my sisters fucking her life up though.... shirley?

• 1 month later...

TBH its a fine line between enjoying life and eating shite every day, and getting so fat your lass wants to fuck someone else! Im far from fat but im no greek god either, if I put on a few pounds I go for a run, its not rocket science.

• 3 months later...
I don't think I have irritable bowel syndrome, but fuckin hell when I'm on the drink, I seem to need a shit, all the time, many a time I've had to run in to a pub or a bookies for a shite, luckily it's a while since I followed through though.

With regard to not helping themselves, it's lack of motivation no other reason, I'm heavier than I've ever been in my life 16st8, and it's been because I've kept skipping the gym and drinking too much. There comes a point though where you have to say look I'm getting a fat cunt now do something about it, and that's me now.

They have bogs in the bookies?