Xisco fucked

Kid Dynamite

I'd like to see the lad get a run of games. He's never had a chance here and the likes of Carroll, Smith and Shola are no great shakes.

:lol:

He's just scored a couple of goals for the reserves, and looked more confident by all accounts, then he gets injured. Hard luck on the lad.

And, since I take it you disagree with my post, am I right in thinking you want a young Spanish U21 international that we've signed for £5m to not get a chance to show what he can do in the first team? If so, I can't comprehend that view at all.

I genuinely feel sorry for Xisco. The way Kinnear has repeatedly discussed our striker situation as though the kid simply doesn't exist is quite incredible.

I see Llambias is now saying he was bought as 'one for the future' in a lame attempt to explain it all away. If they saw him as a player to be brought on, why hasn't he played in the reserves? I'd not be surprised if he only got a game last night because they realised how stupid Llambias's comments on this sound.

Cant believe people are writing this lad off. Lets see him settle and get a decent run. Cant off exactly being easy for him arriving into the shit storm that he did.

exactly. He hasn't even had a chance. He scored in his first game for the senior squad when he came on didn't he

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headline...1554434,00.html

hahaha.....I thought they were trying to explain why he'd been here all this time with so few appearances when i read that title

hey thanks Jimbo for closing that other topic..... :lol: ....was more a comment on the headline than the condition of the player

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headline...1554434,00.html

hahaha.....I thought they were trying to explain why he'd been here all this time with so few appearances when i read that title

hey thanks Jimbo for closing that other topic..... :lol: ....was more a comment on the headline than the condition of the player

point taken but it didn't really need two threads did it.

Broken toe is not the worst news. Should still be able to maintain fitness over this period. I'm hopeful that he sees some first team action for us before the end of the season, so that he can settle in some more. Then a good off-season, and with the strikers departing there should be an important role for him to play next season.

The worst thing we can do for his development, and for our investmest would be to continue to let him rot away the way that we have been thus far.