Salt n Vinegar

snakehips

Aye, vinegar first, then the salt. It's only so the salt sticks to the vinegar/chips instead of a salt pool at the bottom of the packet... :calmdown:

You may have just converted me! :D

:nufc:

There's a chippy on Heaton Road owned by some Chinese folk. The first time I went in there, the wife behind the counter said "saw finger?" I asked her to repeat what she'd said, and she said again "saw finger?" after the third time of asking I realised what she meant... :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salt then vinegar

Finally someone with some sense. How much vinegar are these people putting on to risk washing all the salt off their chips ffs? Inhuman amounts.

I'd actually re-think if Gayjon was agreeing with me tbh.

It's vinegar first for me, although it doesn't make any difference in the end. But it's something I really miss on the continent, not to get malt vinegar, but too have to buy it vastly overpriced.

Salt then vinegar

Finally someone with some sense. How much vinegar are these people putting on to risk washing all the salt off their chips ffs? Inhuman amounts.

It's vinegar first for me, although it doesn't make any difference in the end. But it's something I really miss on the continent, not to get malt vinegar, but too have to buy it vastly overpriced.

Thought you would have grown up by now :calmdown:

Guest Patrokles

Salt then vinegar

The ol' changing name trick is one he pulls quite often.

Salt then vinegar

Genius! If only I thought of that kind of thing in primary school.

Salt then vinegar

Thought you would have grown up by now ;)

Genius! If only I thought of that kind of thing in primary school.

:D

As one of my favourite Jorman writers said: The advantage of intelligence is that you can pretend to be dumb. The opposite is much more difficult.

:P

1. salt

2. vinegar

3. salt again

Sorted!

Clearly a man of discriminating tastes. Will go far.

Until his heart packs in.

Salt over the shoulder with stage 3. In the devils face tbh!

It's the only BMA approved method.

:D Are we sane tonight or delirious from lack of sleep?

Verging on insanity tbh.

;)

I'm tired.

Awww. See if you can hide somewhere and get some kip. Good luck. ;) Speaking of which I shall be retiring presently. Good evening to all.

Totty night.

I can throw the random name calling at you if it keeps you awake. :D

Awww. See if you can hide somewhere and get some kip. Good luck. ;) Speaking of which I shall be retiring presently. Good evening to all.

Totty night.

Are you able to stay up all night and do it periodically?

Totty night.

Well, I have to finish some work, so probably yes. But your username isn't offering too much. It's also less (childish) fun, when people probably don't get upset about it...

1. salt

2. vinegar

3. salt again

Sorted!

Clearly a man of discriminating tastes. Will go far.

Until his heart packs in.

Salt over the shoulder with stage 3. In the devils face tbh!

It's the only BMA approved method.

;)

Totty night.

Well, I have to finish some work, so probably yes. But your username isn't offering too much. It's also less (childish) fun, when people probably don't get upset about it...

Hmmmm, I may get upset later. I can already feel the grumpiness forming as I'm cold, miserable, tired, hungry and don't want to be here.

Edited by catmag