Salt n Vinegar

snakehips

Hawksbee and Jacobs, on Talksport, mentioned salt and vinegar on fish and chips. Like me, they both confessed to putting the vinegar on first, then the salt.

Now this is, of course, is the correct way to go about putting the salt and vinegar on one's fish and chips; or just chips, if the mood takes us. The trouble is, that some of the technical team confessed to doing it the other way round :calmdown::nufc::D:D:(:(:o:o:o:o Talk about 'south of the river'!!!!

Now then folks, some of you will be cultered and some of you will be uncouthed (I expect the 'south of the river' trash to be at odds with the more discerning of us) so just admit to how you go about seasoning your chippy meals.

And no fucking lying. I will be able to tell who is lying, so don't waste my time.

p.s. no need for you to post Radgi, we know which way you will go about things already!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawksbee and Jacobs, on Talksport, mentioned salt and vinegar on fish and chips. Like me, they both confessed to putting the vinegar on first, then the salt.

Now this is, of course, is the correct way to go about putting the salt and vinegar on one's fish and chips; or just chips, if the mood takes us. The trouble is, that some of the technical team confessed to doing it the other way round :calmdown::nufc::D:D:(:(:o:o:o:o Talk about 'south of the river'!!!!

Now then folks, some of you will be cultered and some of you will be uncouthed (I expect the 'south of the river' trash to be at odds with the more discerning of us) so just admit to how you go about seasoning your chippy meals.

And no fucking lying. I will be able to tell who is lying, so don't waste my time.

p.s. no need for you to post Radgi, we know which way you will go about things already!

fuckin hell what a low opinion you pseudo lot have of me !!!!!

FYI I do not "do" salt so I only season mine with vinegar..... :razz:

I thought this thread was going to be about crisps.

Can't steer away from Walkers for salt & vinegar, although Discos are good.

prefer McCoys salt n vinegar......mmmmmmmmmmm

Fuckin' hell! She doesn't 'do' salt. She doesn't 'do' The Trent. And we're pseudo???

You're from 'the Felling' FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!! :razz:

Pseudo? We're all trees.

Fuckin' hell! She doesn't 'do' salt. She doesn't 'do' The Trent. And we're pseudo???

You're from 'the Felling' FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!! :razz:

Pseudo? We're all trees.

:razz:

I would "do" the Trent but have been advised that I would scare the children ergo I have not shown my face !!

Yes I am from "the Felling" but there are actually a few of us here who have a modicum of taste and intelligence FOR FUCKS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't "do" salt as it does not agree with me :razz::razz:

Guest Patrokles

Can;t stand vinegar. I just like a bit of salt. Inevitably, though, when you ask for 'just a bit' of salt, they still fucking swamp the chips. And this is at an EGON RONAY-approved chippy!

Guest Patrokles

Lots of cheese and a bit of mayonnaise. That's what I get from the local kebab place especially after getting SOOOOOO wasted.

can't get cheese at a proper chippy. CRIPES.

Guest Toplass-101

Salt then vinegar

Finally someone with some sense. How much vinegar are these people putting on to risk washing all the salt off their chips ffs? Inhuman amounts.

just enough for my chips to swim in

Edited by Toplass-101