Tight or thick or both?

gram

Bellamy added: "The advantage of Frank is that he is not a drinker and that he is aware of what goes on and if anything happens he is there or thereabouts.

"I’ve never paid Frank but I make sure he never buys a drink." ;) Hope the fucker goes down :D

Bellamy added: "The advantage of Frank is that he is not a drinker and that he is aware of what goes on and if anything happens he is there or thereabouts.

"I’ve never paid Frank but I make sure he never buys a drink." ;) Hope the fucker goes down :P

Well coke with a crack chaser is expensive around Cardiff way these days! :D

The court heard that between 0100 GMT and 0130 GMT, the footballer caught the eye of Ms Palmer, who was walking towards him in a corridor between the VIP bar and VIP lounge.

Mr Bellamy's barrister, John Charles Rees QC, asked his client whether anything was said.

Mr Bellamy replied: "She just asked me what I was looking at."

When asked what he said in reply, Mr Bellamy said: "Not you. If I was looking at anyone it would be those two girls over there - they're far prettier than you."

Proper little charmer isn't he? That's junior school disco standard. ;)

Edited by Gemmill

The court heard that between 0100 GMT and 0130 GMT, the footballer caught the eye of Ms Palmer, who was walking towards him in a corridor between the VIP bar and VIP lounge.

Mr Bellamy's barrister, John Charles Rees QC, asked his client whether anything was said.

When asked what he said in reply, Mr Bellamy said: "Not you. If I was looking at anyone it would be those two girls over there - they're far prettier than you."

If he was skint he'd probably still be a virgin. The state of him man! :D

If he was skint he'd probably still be a virgin. The state of him man! :D

Can you imagine that little midget no-neck gargoyle standing in front of a lass and tell her she's not good looking. :P It's like being told you're a shit dancer by a bloke with no legs. He's lucky she didn't have him by the throat. In fact it's probably only the fact that he doesn't have a neck to grab that stopped her.

....Bellamy told the court there were not actually two girls behind Miss Palmer at the time

Proof indeed that he is a lying twat! ;)

Good of the reporter to release his address mind, that's gonna cause him no end of shit unless he's moving! ;)

Wouldn't it be announced in court and be in the public domain anyway? In any case, my heart bleeds for him.

sounds like you'tr all jealous tbh.

jealous of his fame!

I just think he's an odious little cunt. Very good footballer though, but he's no longer our problem and therefore I find this very funny. All the more so if he's found guilty. I don't see how criticising someone rich and/or famous automatically makes you jealous of them. Do you never do that?

anyone else think maybe we should, as a club, move the fuck on?

good footballer but nowt to do with us anymore, and don't spout any shite about it being because he's an odious little twerp... there is a vast quantity of odious little twerps in the Premier league and nobody talks as much about them.

You're probably right in a way. He is in the news for all the wrong reasons at the minute though, therefore it's bound to be talked about. I'd happily see an end to any more "Would you have him back" type threads though. Although, given his poor form at Liverpool, I doubt that'll happen.

good footballer but nowt to do with us anymore, and don't spout any shite about it being because he's an odious little twerp... there is a vast quantity of odious little twerps in the Premier league and nobody talks as much about them.

Shut up man, titheed. I don't think there's anyone in this thread that hasn't "moved on". We're just having a laugh at what a little twat the lad is.

Shut up man, titheed. I don't think there's anyone in this thread that hasn't "moved on". We're just having a laugh at what a little twat the lad is.

I'd agree if there wasn't a weekly thread dedicated to him. ;)

I'd agree if there wasn't a weekly thread dedicated to him. ;)

There isn't. :D:P:whistle:

I'd agree if there wasn't a weekly thread dedicated to him. :D

There isn't. :P:whistle::stop:

Is :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

;)