Our best XI ??

TOPTOON

GIVEN

SOLANO TAYLOR RAMAGE BABA

DUFF PARKER EMRE ZOGGY

OWEN MARTINS

No Dyer or Butt, or Milner come to that? 3 of our best players in recent weeks....

I personally think Duff has been awful this season, but I guess you've put him in there for reputation?

Given

Solano Taylor Bramble Babayaro

Dyer Parker Zog Duff

Martins Owen

Aye, I know Duff's been poor, but Parker and Emre together are poor so I would bring the Zog inside to play with Parker and drop Emre. Although, I've been impressed with Butt and Emre as a middle two together. The Parker and Emre partnership needs to be knocked on the head asap though imo.

---------------------------Given

Solano-----------Taylor---------Moore-------------Babayaro

Milner-------------Butt----------Emre/Parker-----Duff/N'Zogbia

-------------------Owen-----------Martins/Dyer

Edited by Ted Maul

Given

Dyer Parker Zog Duff

Martins Owen

Aye, I know Duff's been poor, but Parker and Emre together are poor so I would bring the Zog inside to play with Parker and drop Emre. Although, I've been impressed with Butt and Emre as a middle two together. The Parker and Emre partnership needs to be knocked on the head asap though imo.

I'm surprised you've seen anything in the Zog's performances in the centre to think he warrants a game there. Personally I think he's been shite just about everytime he's played anywhere but left wing (and he's been shite there recently too).

Wimbledon style.

-----------------GIVEN

-----Solano-Taylor-Rambo-Babs

---------------Parker-Butt

---------------------------------------

Shola----Owen---Martins--Le Sib.

I would instruct my fullbacks to hoof diagnal balls to Sib/Shola for the knockons/downs to the little nippy players in the middle.

Given

Dyer Parker Zog Duff

Martins Owen

I'm surprised you've seen anything in the Zog's performances in the centre to think he warrants a game there. Personally I think he's been shite just about everytime he's played anywhere but left wing (and he's been shite there recently too).

Aye, he's been poor this season, but I'd give him a shot with Parker. If he continued to struggle, I'd move Dyer inside and put Milner on the right.

Would anyone have believed we would have that front 6 three years ago?

Dyer

Emre

Parker

Duff

Owen

Martins

All fit and its as good as any other. We just need another 2 or 3 quality defenders. Nobby looks comfy at RB, Taylor looks awesome at CB at the minute, Ramage is the new Hughes and can cover anywhere.

Given

Taylor Bramble Moore Bernard

Dyer Emre Parker Milner

Owen Le Sib

Bernard ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs :(

I've seen Bernard play very well at left back for us. I haven't seen Ramage do well there and I'd rather not have Baba in the team. Duff and Zoggy aren't left backs.

Given

Taylor Bramble Moore Bernard

Dyer Emre Parker Milner

Owen Le Sib

Bernard ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs :(

I've seen Bernard play very well at left back for us. I haven't seen Ramage do well there and I'd rather not have Baba in the team. Duff and Zoggy aren't left backs.

Must have been watching a completely different player to me then. All i seen was a hippo-shaped midget who didn't know where the left back posistion was.