The 3 Network

Toonraider

Any of you on it? I hope i've done the right thing, but for xmas i've bought my sis a pay as you go phone on 3. Ive only ever used orange myself. But 3 pay you for receiving calls and texts, sounds almost too good to be true!

My mate used to be on 3. Might as well have walked around with a couple of tins connected by a string. They might have improved but it was nigh on impossible to have a conversation with him on his 3 phone. Sorry. :)

Good idea manc mag :)

No, its important she has a phone, hers is playing up and where she lives there will be no landline after xmas, she has health problems inc heart disease, so obviously she needs to have a reliable phone.

Like you Gemmill, a friend of mine had problems awhile ago on 3, yet now, another mate says its brilliant. Perhaps the coverage has improved ? I'll try it out myself for a couple weeks and see.

I'm on 3 and i've never had any problems with them or my phone. The contract i'm on is a tad bit expensive. But as the coverage goes it's been absolutely fine. :)

thanks, thats encouraging.

They sponsor the Aussie Cricket team, so the network probably only works during Alice Springs daylight hours.

The ringtones are shite as well, they all sound like some bloke blowing down a log, unless you pay for the Rolf Upgrade then you get a choice of wobbly cardboard sounds or you can choose a different stylophone

I'll fuck off now

I'll try it out myself for a couple weeks and see.

So now your sister's getting a second hand 3 phone! You really don't like her very much do you?!

aw behave Bianca :)

Of course i like her! shes more like a mum to me than a sis, being 14 years older than me. she looked after me when our mum died. The phone wont be secondhand....but i have to make sure it works ok for her....else i'll have to change it.

They sponsor the Aussie Cricket team, so the network probably only works during Alice Springs daylight hours.

The ringtones are shite as well, they all sound like some bloke blowing down a log, unless you pay for the Rolf Upgrade then you get a choice of wobbly cardboard sounds or you can choose a different stylophone

I'll fuck off now

:)

my sis probably wont be that fussed about ringtones!

So now your sister's getting a second hand 3 phone! You really don't like her very much do you?!

Of course i like her! shes more like a mum to me than a sis, being 14 years older than me. she looked after me when our mum died. The phone wont be secondhand....but i have to make sure it works ok for her....else i'll have to change it.

14 years older than you?! That's pensionable age, isn't it??

:o not quite!!!!

:razz: not quite!!!!

14 years older than me is :o

:icon_lol: not quite!!!!

14 years older than me is :o

aw poor you :razz:

But on the otherhand......YES!!! someone older then me on here :D:nufc::D

:icon_lol: not quite!!!!

14 years older than me is :razz:

aw poor you :D

But on the otherhand......YES!!! someone older then me on here :nufc::icon_lol::D

I don't piss my pants yet either :o

I think 3 uses the O2 network.

Their second gen signal is on O2, but they have their own third gen system from what i remember. A few years ago when 3 was new they had problems but that was partly down to the handsets being bad and it being new technology. Things are much better now.